Framed (Peter X Male Reader)

This happens after the mid-credits scene of Far from Home, and MJ and Peter aren't a couple.

You're in your home, just relaxing, when the TV switches from The Good Place to Breaking News, as you watched you were more and more confused, Peter couldn't have done this, your sweet, adorable boyfriend did not kill a hero. He couldn't have possibly done any of this. You don't believe any of it, of course you didn't, you loved him.
And when that bell rang you opened it instantly, knowing your kind little Peter would be there. He was crying, hugging you. "I don't know what to do, help me" he says. A simple spell cannot fix all this. He couldn't hide here, so you sacrificed yourself in the dumbest way possible. Yes, you could've easily just turned him into a girl, but you wanted to clear his name. You told him what you were gonna do. He refused. You couldn't do that. But before he knows it, he's tied to a chair. And so that was the day you transformed into Peter, "announced" that you've been impersonating him this whole time, and that he was innocent. Then, you showed a picture of him tied to the chair. Yes, it was a horrible idea. But you had to do something. So Peter worked as hard as he could to clear your name, he even tried to contact Nick Fury himself, nothing. He tried his best to track him and in the process found a  spaceship. So he got the Iron Spider suit, added some jet boosters, and launched himself into the sky. He knew it was risky, but a life without you was not a life worth living.He was stuck in the middle of space. Fury found him, the real Fury, and explained everything after bringing Parker onto the ship. Eventually, they went back to Earth, proved your innocence, you were released from prison and you got married 2 months later.

Horrible,I know.