Bullying

Let's hope I've gotten better!

It was nice seeing Deadpool and Spidey together, you always tried to talk to them but they would always shut you down, as the newest avenger (I know I'm so original) you didn't want to cause a scene, and you knew you were an annoying person.

You were sure they didn't hate you, or at least, tried to not hate you, because of how good looking you were.

That made you sad, you were good at holding in emotions, because you were kind of a psycho.

Steve never talked to you, probably because he was straight and had no reason to like you.

Tony: 'Sup, pretty face.

You: Hi.

Deadpool:... and that's how I got 53 free chimichangas...and diarrhoea.

Peter: How do you always find a way to turn me off.

And you said from all across the room: That's how you know this is a fanfic.

They both heard you since they had heightened senses.

Deadpool: What?

You: What kind of author makes the oh-so innocent Spider-man talk about his hormones?

Peter: Why are you eavesdropping on our conversation?

You: You were loud, it's not my fault.

Peter: Just go talk to someone else.

You: I'm  gonna go to my room now.

Peter: Yeah, mind your own business.

Deadpool: I can't believe he stole my trait.

And you finally cried:

The walls were soundproof so no one could hear you, as if someone cared.

Time skip

There was a mission, your first actually, you could finally show the team why Fury chose you, maybe he just wanted you away from him.

Tony: And Gosling here will stand back and observe the cameras... we can't have him damage his face.

You *whisper*: 🎵 so save it, get gone, shut up.

Tony: Hey, Pattinson, you listening?

You: No.

Tony: Just because you have a nice face doesn't mean you're better than us.

You: You're the one who made a big deal about my face.

Tony: You're the new recruit, don't be offended by the fact we're sidelining you, clearly you're not grateful enough to be on this team.

You then started genuinely laughing for 
a few moments before revealing your ability:

" A hypocrite, an archer a literal god

Nature trap their bods.

The merc, the spider and the spy, Black Widow

Cover them with plants from head to toe

Captain America is here

Dont make him disappear

Just adhere him to this wall right here."

And just like that, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Thor were stuck inside bushes, while The two spiders and the assassin were surrounded by vines.

And Steve was taped to a wall.

And 45 minutes later you had completed the mission and found them all still there.

You sat down and started a conversation:

You: What the fuck did I do for you to treat me like an emotionless burden?
Wait, did you think it would be fun to mess with the new kid, you're literally bullies.
Peter Parker you motherfucking hypocrite.

Peter: How do you know who I am?

You: I am also blessed with incredible knowledge, does that remind you of Thanos, Stark?

Tony: Who do you think you are?

Smartass from Delaware who likes boys and a former therapist, clearly I wasn't good at that because I still have no idea why you're bullying me!
Rogers here had the decency to not talk to me at all!
I have had enough of people annoying me for no particular reason, I thought it must've been because I'm annoying, but NO! I'm not annoying. Actually, I've barely spoken to any of you!

Clint: Wait...so you like boys?

And then the tears escaped again, you didn't care anymore, you just had to let it out.

Thor: He is very confusing.

You: Look who's talking.

Thor: Me?

You: Are you Australian Drax or something you FUCKING RETARD!
Oh great, Stark has a boner now.

Tony: I got the idea of fucking you.

You: And I have the idea of fucking you up. Also, you called S.H.I.E.L.D an hour ago, what's taking them so long?

Tony: I told them not to come.

You: So you don't want me arrested?

Tony: I felt bad.

You: Sure you did.

Steve: It was my idea.

You: What?

Steve: I wanted to see your reaction to things, so I tested you.

You: So, let me get this straight. You made Stark objectify, everybody hate me, and made DP and spidey shut me down?

Steve: Yes.

You: That is messed up on soooooo many levels.

Steve: Just untie us, please.

You: Are you lying?
" The one who lied doesn't die
But the pain will make them cry"

Nothing

You: Somehow that's worse.

Eventually you freed them and you haven't talked to any of them yet.

755 words.

Part 2?

Need.Requests.