DARE (Love Triangle One-Shot #4- Part 2)

Isn't there a gay short film called DARE? Eh whatever.
Also I reached 1K! At least I think I did. My 50th part is coming up (I know not every "page" is a One-Shot but just go with it), so any suggestions?

Peter: Y/N? Wade, what's he doing here? No offense it's just-

You: Yeah I know you were supposed to get down to business but I'm in my own entanglement of feelings...is that a pun?

Peter: I don't know, so what's up?

You: I feel weird telling you this, but I kind of have to choose between umm Steve and..Toonyy...who knows about you and Wade.

Peter: What? What?! And WHAT?!

You: It was an accident. It's a long story.

One long story later:

Wade: HA! Conflict, hilarious.

You: Uhhh.

Wade: My bad.

Peter: Ok so you're going on dates with both of them so what's the problem?

You: The question is HOW do I choose?

Peter: With your heart? Dude it's your feelings I'm not gonna tell you who to pick.

You: No, you're right, I'm just scared.

2 hours later:

You: Tony, hey.

Tony: You ready?

You: I guess.

First he blindfolded you, which you hated but whatever, and to your surprise, he didn't take you to a fancy dinner or anything (You didn't like "fancy" so that wasn't a bad thing), he just prepared a picnic at the park.

You: Awww.

Tony: I try.

And so you had conversation after conversation and it was fun and enjoyable. You may have both gotten a bit too much into the wine and by the time you got back to the compound (or tower I don't really care), Steve was waiting and sees Tony in a messed-up suit giggling alongside you whilst you were also giddily laughing.

Steve: *sigh* Come on Y/N, let's get you to bed.

You: Butt, hehe, weee (the joke is British pee, haha I'm so funny) indeed to indigo on a date, those taste so bad by the way.

Steve: Y/N, you're drunk, we don't need you roaming around and possibly getting hurt.

You: Hurt? I have subapoo-hehe, submarine powers, scooby powers, Paw Patrol, Paw Patrol, we'll be there on the double🎶🎵.

Steve: Y/N, come here

He lifts you up and carries you, bridal style obviousl-

You: weeeeh.

Steve puts you to bed, tucks you in, kisses your forehead, and doesn't know you will remember all this because as low as your tolerance may be, your powers do help recover your memory.

The next day:

You: Hey Steve.

Steve: Y/N. Are you okay? Does your head hurt?

You: Not really. Nothing some Panadol or Advil can't fix. You're like a mom, but like, much more caring than Gen X or even millennial parents.

Steve: Just wanted to make sure you were okay.

You: That was really nice of you last night.

Steve: All I did was make sure you didn't wander around, possibly naked *chuckle*.

You: Maybe one day you'll get to see that, *wink*.

Steve: Ummm, what?

You: Where'd last night's confidence go?
I think it's time we finish that dare.

And so you kissed, now obviously you were very submissive so you were reacting like a "lady"; raising your leg up, leaning towards him, your body looked feminine in comparison to his.

Tony: *coughs* *clears throat*

You turn around.

You: Tony, I-

Tony: Of course, you pick Steve, of course you pick sweet, responsible, caring, sweet, sexy, mentally stable, not broken Steve.

You: No, Tony, don't beat yourself up like that.

You walk over to him and place your hand on his shoulder.

"Look at me" you say as you grab him by the chin, turning him so his face is lined up to face your face.

You: You are an amazing, smart, sarcastic, sassy, funny guy and just because you "struck out" doesn't mean you won't find love.

Tony: It's just that, at this point, everybody's got someone, even WADE found love.

Wade: Well that's just an insult to me.

You: Tony, I promise you, you will find love and you will he happy and I won't leave your side until you find your soulmate. We all care about you platonically...is that a thing? Can you care "platonically"? Back to the point I was making, *mumbles* I'm Queen Whatevra Wa'nabi- Wait no, what am I doing?
Like I was saying, I'll help you find that special someone and WHEN you find them, I WILL be your best man as a reward for being your wingman.

Tony: Thank you.

You: And you are NOT broken, just emotionally wounded, dark and broodin' all the time...wait no that's another song I have a weird habit.
*cockney accent* A COVER IS NOT THE BOOK SO OPEN IT UP AND TAKE A LOOK, 'CAUSE UNDER THE COVERS ONE DISCOVERS THAT THE KING MAY BE A CROOK-

Wade: Look! Of course, again with the singing.

You: You're not acting like yourself, DP! Maybe this is what leads into
Chapter 50, IDENTITY THEFT!

Wade: No you dumbass.