Field Trip (Peter Parker × Male Reader)

I was binge reading  "peter parker and the avengers oneshots" by fluffymuffin05 and I got inspired to write this.
There isn't a male reader or reader in her oneshot book, but it does have lots of field trip stuff. Not THAT similar to what she's writing but the base of this One-Shot is her writing...except her stories are much better.

Also thx for 4K reads.

Summary:

Peter Parker goes on a field trip to the Avengers Tower/ Stark Industries.
And shit happens.

Includes:

Irondad

Spiderson

Mrs. Warren: Attention class, I have a very important announcement to make... we are going to Avengers Tower!

Peter: shit.

Flash: What's the matter,Parker? Afraid everyone's gonna find out your internship is fake?

Mrs. Warren: Look, Mr. Parker. You're a smart boy and all but not intelligent or prestigious enough to get an internship at Stark Industries!

MJ: And you're not qualified to teach but we're listening to your random nonsense anyway.

Mrs. Warren: That's detention.

MJ: wow, shocker.

Mrs. Warren: Eugene, hand over the permission slips please.

Flash: Sure thing, Monica.

Flash hands over a slip

Flash hands over another slip

Flash spits into a slip, crumples it up and yeets it on Peter.

Peter: What the hell, dude?

Flash: What'd you say, Penis?

Peter: I said: What the hell, dude?

Mrs. Warren: Parker, that is enough!

Peter: Oh my god, you fucking donkey.

Mrs. Warren: That's detention! And you're lucky I'm not suspending you and still allowing you to go on this trip.

Flash: He wouldn't want to go on this trip; it would be too embarrassing.

MJ: As if anyone there would like you.

Flash: Of course they would. In fact, I'm good enough for an internship.

MJ: facepalm.

Peter:Did you just say "facepalm"?

MJ: And you're surprised?

Peter: You are very unpredictable, Michelle Jones.

MJ: And you are very naive, Peter St..Parker.

Time skip brought to you by necessity:

Peter: You almost revealed my "identity".

MJ: Relax, everyone would've just been confused.

At the tower:

Peter: Is Y/N back yet?

Clint: No, sorry arachna-boy.

Peter: It's fine, Cupid.

Clint: Why do you call me that?

Peter: Cause you're the reason Y/N and I got together in the first place.