Y/N got raped; what now? (The High School AU)

10 years later:

You: Baby, are you sure this is a good idea?

Steve: Babe, I know you're scared but we have abilities, abilities we can use to make the world a better place. Besides, there's this very strict man who won't stop bickering me about it.

You: You're right.

And as you keep walking, your eyes glow purple, that ominous shade of purple that showed after your experience with sexual assault, the 10 minutes of rape that made you afraid of the world, the one that distanced you from your friends. At some point, you had lashed out on every single one of them, but the only one who knew something was up was Steve, and he's stayed by your side ever since. You cherish that first kiss everyday; sure, it was interrupted by Clint and Pietro splashing you with water but you kissed anyway.

You: And who is this man?

Steve: He claims to go by the name Fury. He wants us to meet in this compound.

You: You mean that giant building over there?

Steve: Yeah...that.

As you get out of the car, a force from your mind brings you down to your knees onto the grass and for the first time, your eyes glow blue.

Steve: Y/N! Are you okay?

You: I sense something...a blast from the past.

Steve: I'll carry you.

You: No...I'll just float.

Steve: You can float now?

You: Don't question it.

You enter the humongous building and stare at your surroundings with confusion. All you see is  big, white areas with almost no furniture. Then all of a sudden, you hear a voice over the speakers.

Fury: Attention, powerful beings, please proceed to the 4th floor immediately to meet your new comrades.

You find an elevator and click on the button that has a "4" on it, it glows orange. You both stand there in awkward silence, not knowing what to say to each other.

The elevator door finally opens, and there you see familiar looking faces, but you can't decipher who they are.

However, vice-versa does not apply, as a redhead woman in spandex walks up to you and hugs you tightly, as tight as her suit. Meanwhile, Fury's standing there confused at what he's seeing.

Fury: Can someone tell me why a deadly assassin is hugging a superhuman?

Natasha: Y/N! I can't believe it's you.

You: Natasha?

Steve: Wait, natasha-natasha?

Nat: Steve?

Steve: Hey.

Nat: It's been so long.

Loki: Wait a second...Y/N?

You: Loki?! Thor?! Is this the blast from the past I was sensing?

Nat: You were...sensing something?

You: Yeah, I have superpowers now, no biggie.

Thor: I can lift an ancient hammer that only the worthy can wield.

Loki: And apparently, I am a descendant of the God of Mischief. I was banished to Earth long ago as an infant. That is how I was found by Thor's-my, parents.

Nat: How did you get your powers?

You:...It's a long story.

Fury: And you'll tell it once the remaining members of the team arrive, speaking of which. Barton! Maximoff!