Magic! (Stephen Strange)

Magic! Lots of members of the Avengers have some sort of "fictional" power. Thor? Lightning hammer.
Others like Captain America or better yet, Hulk, have gained their abilities with some sort of substance. It all had something to do with the s³; super soldier serum.
Iron Man was just a genius.

Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts.

You, however, are the Avenger with the most interesting powers ever.

In fact, you are seemingly the only one with the plural version of that word in your arsenal.

You fell in love with the wizard.

He was a bit of a cocky asshole, but he was a good man with good intentions.
He had feelings for you as well.

Unfortunately, this isn't a love story.
Because you and your lover had an issue to tend to.

Because the multiverse was mysterious, so "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" may not be in cinemas yet, but something eery is going on.

And needless to say...

You were not scared at all.

Because you are the weirdest Avenger as well.

You: Don't worry, Stephen. It's probably not that big a deal. And if this issue REALLY has something to do with me, than whatever alternate versions of moi there are, are probably handling it as well.

Stephen: Well, Y/N, apparently the other versions of you are trapped, meaning that you may also magically disappear.

You: Wait, they magically disappear?

Stephen: What happened to your plot convenience thingy?

You: First of all, you just said thingy. Ha!
Secondly, at this point it's more INconvenient and INconsistent.

Stephen: Don't. It's a bad idea.

You: Aw. Are you worried about me?

Stephen: No.

You: So you're NOT worried about the person you said you liked about a week ago?

Stephen: I didn't say that...in the way you interpreted it. Liking you means that you don't irritate me like Stark does.

You: Oh. So the flowers were a symbol of friendship? That makes total sense.

Stephen: You're being sarcastic, aren't you?

You: As sassy as your cloak. By the way, I'm the only person that he doesn't hate. Most probably because I call him "he".
The rest like to use Pennywise-I mean "it".

Stephen: For the last time, that clown isn't re-

You: But he could be. After all...MULTIverse. Several versions of ME!

Stephen: Well, in theory, parallel universes are suppose to be replications of each other. Therefore-

You: Pennywise is also in OUR WORLD! And since my greatest fear is losing you. After you die on this mission, he'll scar me with your death all over again.

Stephen: What do you mean your biggest fear is losing me?

You: Well, I don't know if you actually like-like me, but I like-like you. And I don't like like-liking people cause people like me usually don't even like-like me, so I assume that likewise, neither do people completely unlike myself. And we're very different since you're kind of an asshole.

Stephen: May I have a kiss?

You: Doesn't that usually happen after a date?

Stephen: Well, we have to somehow stay in between the multiverse. So just I  case we do die.

He slowly walks up to you, and you stay in place because you are clearly very nervous.

Only problem is, other than your anxiety, that after kissing you, he plans on trapping you with that cloak. But, one of your powerS is the inconsistent gaining of certain knowledge, so you saw it coming, which is weird, considering that most of the time that ability doesn't predict the future, but this isn't the EXACT same Y/N you're used to. In fact, despite the various similarities, this Y/N is a better trickster.

You: As much as I'd like to kiss you, before it's too late I have to signal Mister Cloak of Levitation before you. I may be known for lightening the mood, but as Optimus Prime would say, but with a different possessive pronoun: This is my darkest hour.

And so the cloak wraps around its...his partner.

And so you go off into the portal he conjured, unaware that you would be absorbed into a whole other world, because this one had people like you, because they were you.

714 words.

I'm back yall! See you in a month.

My lazy ass is hibernating.