Every week (T'Challa × Male Reader)

As IMZY4134 pointed out, T'Challa is the largest person on my book cover yet I haven't done a One-Shot on him. He hasn't even appeared in any. The closest thing to that was Shuri sooooo...here you go.

It was a normal day, you were just walking around sipping on your hot chocolate when you got an alert...from Wakanda...needless to say you were a bit confused, especially since no one else got that alert...they specifically asked for you.

"Mustn't be that important then" you thought as you got ready to head to the African country.

And every single week for one month, T'Challa has asked for you. No matter how mild the inconvenience he summons you. Curiosity may have killed the cat but you're human, so naturally you decide to ask him:

"Why me?"

T'Challa: What do you mean?

You: Well, everytime something happens it's always me you want and I kinda wanna know why.

T'Challa: You're the most available one. You're never busy.

You: I would be offended if that wasn't true.

T'Challa: Besides you're very useful. And I enjoy your company.

You: So, what's it like being king of Wakanda?

T'Challa: It can be very stressful but to be honest your visits help me relax a bit.

You: Relax? Well that's evidence that these aren't emergencies so why are you asking for me? And don't lie.

T'Challa: Ok, you've caught me. I have taken a liking to you and the first time I needed you I realised I needed you more...but for other things.

You:...that makes less sense. Are you saying-

T'Challa: I have a crush on you? Yes.

You: I do not know what to say right now. Coincidentally, my head hurts so I'm gonna go lay down.

T'Challa: *sigh* Y/N! I apologise if I hurt your feelings in any- Y/N? Where are you.

"I'm here" you shout from afar. You had stumbled upon a bathroom and started washing your face.

"Are you alright?!" T'Challa asks loudly as he runs up to you.

You: Yeah, I'm alright. I just have a bad feeling that something should be happening yet isn't.

T'Challa: Don't worry, nothing will happen to anybody. We have a protecti barrier that surrounds the whole country.

You: The barrier. That's it.

T'Challa: Just lay back and relax.

You: You know what? I probably should do that. How about right now? *faints*.

(Coincidentally that was the 404th word, which is the error number)

T'Challa: Either you are really sick or something bad is happening.

He hastily grabs you and carries you to his big, comfortable bed. He leaves the room to give you some privacy once you wake up.

Unfortunately, you were having quite the bad dream.

There was a portal of sorts sucking you in and all of a sudden there is noise everywhere and...you, and another you?

Before you can process this in your subconscious you wake up and you must now think about it in...real life.

You immediately swing the doors open where T'Challa was waiting and got caught off guard.

T'Challa: Where are you rushing to? And what about-

You: I like you back but I have other issues to address so take me to any part of the barrier.

T'Challa: I was thinking we could-

You: Have dinner together? Sure. Just not today because, again, I need to check something.

T'Challa: Whatever you say, my king.

You: I don't mean to be rude but I'm genuinely afraid at the moment.

T'Challa: What I meant was that you are my king.

You: Enough with the flirting.

T'Challa: You really are distressed. I'll take you to the closest section.

I should really write a normal One-Shot 😬.
20K reads is so close.
Thank you to everybody who reads this stuff.