Love Triangle One-Shot #1: Pietro Maximoff and Steve Rogers.

Requested by PastelBoyxox

Full "Title": Love Triangle One-Shot #1: Pietro Maximoff and Steve Rogers ( Starring Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff) [Featuring Deadpool].

The Peter one-shot reached 300 reads! It's currently 301 reads actually, but YAY!

Pietro found you REALLY attractive, he was so into you, he just wanted to be with you.

Steve enjoyed your company, you always found a way to make him smile.

You never assumed things because of your katagelophobia (fear of embarrassment).

So you weren't oblivious to Pietro's flirting, but you were too scared or nervous to comment on it.

And speaking of Pietro flirting:

Exhibit A:

Pietro: Hey Y/N, how are you?

You: I'm fine.

Pietro: Yeah you are *wink*

You let out a chuckle.

Pietro: What?

You: Your nipples are showing.

Pietro: Why is that so funny, pervert?

You: You're acting like you don't want me to stare at you.

Pietro: What do you mean?

You: You didn't see that coming? " I'm fine" "Yeah you are".  I feel like I should be flattered but you're being a hypocrite.

You realised what you said and ran off.

But surprisingly, Quicksilver caught up to you.

You: This is awkw...

And before you knew it, Maximoff pulled you in and you were full-on making out, his tongue reaching the beginning of your esophagus, and you're tongue licking his palate and other sections of his delicious mouth.

Pietro: You didn't see that coming?

Steve saw it all, and felt something he wasn't used to feeling, jealousy.

That's the moment he realised that he not only liked you, but loved you.

He hadn't loved anyone this way ever since he met Peggy...and now he's thinking about Peggy, you would usually comfort him during his panic attacks, but you were too busy having fun with him to help.

He started breathing rapidly but he couldn't breathe, his eyes were watering but the tears wouldn't fall down.

You saw him and quickly rushed  to his aid.

You: It's okay, Steve, it's okay, we're here for you, we love you, we need you, can you try breathing?

He was calming down, all he needed was you to feel better.

He then pulled you into a hug, which you melted into.

And now Pietro was jealous.

Time skip

Movie night

Clint: Alright what should we watch?

Steve: Y/N should decide.

Pietro: I agree.

Clint and Natasha gave each other a knowing stare, Natasha was next to you, she got up.

You: Where you goin'.

Natasha: To sit next to the other spider.

You: Then sit next to Thor. He is the Huntsman after all.