The REAL New Year Special: The Midnight Kiss (Steve Rogers × Male Reader)

You: Yay...New Year's Eve...woohoo.

Tony: You don't sound very excited.

You: I think I'm just gonna patrol the city the whole day, criminals can take advantage of this distraction during this time of year.

Tony: I think you're not excited cause you have no one to be with at the party.

You: You think I don't want to celebrate cause I don't have a date? No thank you.

Tony: Just stay with me.

You: You're not looking for a hookup? Or at least a midnight kiss?

Tony: I'm not as horny as you think.

You: You literally stare at everybody everyday.

Tony: Just because everybody is generally attractive doesn't mean a peek means I want to breed them.

You: I wish someone would stare at me.

Tony: Maybe someone already does.

You: I'm a potato.

Tony: Then that makes me a watermelon.

Steve: Hey Y/N. How are you today?

You: Oh, you know, the usual. I'm bored, who wants me to curse them? There's something I wanna try out.

Steve: I'll volunteer.

Tony: I have some time.

You: Nevermind, I'm gonna go patrol the city.

Steve: I'll come with.

You: I'll be flying.

Tony: Perfect, I'll join.

You: I wanna be alone.

Tony: Well, can you at least stay with me at the party.

You: I would if I knew Peter was patrolling but we all know he's not so I'll be replacing him.

Tony: You're no fun.

Steve::Tony, he just wants to do good, besides I have nothing else to do, no reason I can't help you tonight.

You: Yeah, I would rather not be alone. Good luck hosting your party, Tones.

You walk away, ready to put your suit on.

Steve: Why so down in the dumps?

Tony: I was intending for Y/N to be my midnight kiss.

Steve: Oh, yikes cause that's what I'm also going for.

(Surprise! Love Triangle One-Shot #5...with the same characters as the last one...whoops)

Tony: You? Captain America has a boy crush?

Steve: Yeah, and I think he likes me too.

Tony: What?! That is hilarious. You guys have absolutely no chemistry. I don't see it.

Steve: Jeez, thanks for the boost in confidence.

Tony: Anytime, Capsicle, but Y/N's mine.

Steve: Well, unfortunately for you, you have a party to attend.

Tony: Don't be so cocky, because unfortunately FOR YOU, I'm rich and can easily re-locate it.

Steve: I know Y/N, Stark. He wants a sweet, caring person by his side. Not an obnoxious, arrogant playboy like you.

Tony: At least I'm fun. The only thing you got going for ya is that you're attractive but even then I give you an eight. Solid 10 for me.

You: You comparing dick size?