Steve and Y/N- Part 5

Soooo, the Peter Parker one-shot hit 150 reads!! Yay!! Thank you readers for reading.

WARNING: SMUT!

Steve noticed that (d/n) liked to wake you up by licking you, so he produced an idea.

The next day.

You were laughing as you felt a tongue on your cheeks:

"(d/n) stop, stop that tickles."

You saw it was Steve, he stared at you for a minute, then started sucking your neck.

"S-Steve..."

"Call me daddy".

"I'm not in the mood"

He grabbed your ass and slipped his tongue into your mouth, now you were in the mood.

He went back to kissing your neck

"Daddy, daaddy, d-daaaadyyyyy"

He started massaging your cock through the fabric of your pyjamas,
you kept on moaning and moaning and moaning.

He then took out his cock, and oh my was it impressive; 7.5 inches in length, 2 in width, you gulped at the thought of having to suck it, you have horrible gag reflex.

Steve: Don't worry Y/N, you're not sucking it..today. Get the lube and a condom.

After preparation, Steve entered you slowly, you weren't in much pain, you could handle it.

He accelerated at an acceptable pace, you kept on moaning and couldn't stop.

Afterwards, you went to get breakfast, the team noticed the hickeys and how breathless you both were, especially Tony:

"It looks like you're enjoying your morning".

"At least I get to fuck and get fucked by a pro whereas you, a genius, billionaire playboy, philanthropist can't get humped to oblivion and is stuck with entering the slime-like inside of a woman's vagina" you said nonchalantly.

Steve: Y/N!!!!! That's rude!

Y/N: Relax, Steve it's all fun and games, I'm just joking.

Clint: Oh...my...god....STEVE HAD SEX!!!

And then everyone celebrated.

Steve was embarrassed, you noticed:

"Steve, it's fine, they're just congratulating you, they're proud you found someone".

"That was private, you should be ashamed of yourself".

"Steve..."

And just liked that, he walked away.

You kept on banging your head on the table: " Stupid, stupid,stupid,stupid...

I always do this, I somehow find a way to piss someone off and I'm always being inconsiderate".

You started crying and sobbing.

Thor: Mr.Y/N, it is okay...

You: No it's not...I'm an asshole.

Natasha: We started it.

You: And I let you.

A/N: Ok, so I'm gonna make a Part 6 because:

A) I want to update this one-shot book.

B) I can't think of the solution.

Any ideas would be great.

I accept requests.