The Avengers: The Reality Show

This might be super cringy so sorry if my once a month update makes you go "ugh".

Take a gander at whose fault this is.

If you guessed Tony, then you're right.

He thought it'd be a good idea to sign a contract to have an Avengers REALITY SHOW to better their reputation.

So naturally, in 2nd person point-of-view, you were all pissed. And Steve, the man from the 1940's wasn't thrilled, per say. You thought it was the worst idea but at least it wasn't fake...which would actually mean that your REAL privacy would be invaded.

You: Ok, who wants to yell at Tony first?

Clint: I'll forgive him if we can have a "Clint's Clash of Pranks" segment.

You: Steve is not here. You wanna know why? Cause he's pissed. Mr. Polite is so angry he didn't even show up for this "Talk to Tony".

Tony: Hold on, this has a name?

You: It happens every other week. Maybe this can be a goddamn segment!
Also, am I legally permitted to not talk to the camera and just watch Netflix?

Tony: If this show is going to be real, then we've got to have game night and movie night and-

Clint: Barton's Bash of Pranks?

You: Did you just change the name again? Wait, please tell me Peter isn't involved.

Tony: He legally is an Avenger.

You: Dude, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but you're lucky Quentin Beck revealed his secret identity.

1 hour of almost everyone insulting Tony (including Peter) later:

The whole crew had arrived and it was time to monitor your lives! How intruding!

It was time for everyone to get interviewed.

Episode 1: The Angry Avengers

CameraMan: So what's it like? To live here? Is it exciting? Dramatic? Any love in the air?

Tony: Oh we have a bunch of fun here. If we're not busy saving the world, we watch movies and play a whole bunch of games. You'll see how fun it is. And dramatic? I'll give you dramatic. Every single time I do something, Y/N, otherwise known as SpellCaster, sets up an intervention for it! Calls them Talks to Tony. And I have my theory about that drama queen. Let's just say he's not just a DRAMA queen.

(BTW when the host talks it's not in person so no one can hear her)

Host: Ooh, this is gonna be fun.

Steve: Sir, I'm sure you're just doing your job, but none of us except Stark wanted an invasion of our privacy.

Host: I think he still answered that question.

You: I was so excited to make the world a better place. And trust me when I say that I did in fact read the fine print. But I didn't think that when I thoroughly read my contract  "all decisions are made on your behalf by Anthony Edward Stark" meant that he would make me participate on reality TV. And yes, I am aware that I'm essentially giving you an answer, but trust me once again when I say this: everyone except Clint Barton is going to complain and be pissed. And I know I'm being dramatic, but this is, to be blunt, a dick move.

Later, all of you ate breakfast in silence.

You were chilling in the living room, trying to read in absolute peace...until meanwhile.

Meanwhile:

Clint urged the cameraman to come to him, talking excitedly about the prank segment. He basically built a bow and arrow for water balloons. He kept on telling the audience about how he could never prank you, so he thought he would try for the first segment.

He failed, and caused some drama in the process.

Let me explain.

He shot the arrow at you, you nonchalantly used your powers of water and air to direct the arrow elsewhere, unfortunately you hadn't realized you had directed it towards Steve, who was drawing on his sketchbook when *SPLASH*.

Steve: Out of everyone, I thought at least YOU would have the decency to not join in on this ridiculous show. I'm disappointed.

Host: Drama already?! Framed and betrayed?!

Steve angrily threw his sketchbook on the humid floor, knowing he couldn't salvage it. He had just gotten this one, and it was his 6th sketchbook. Steve drew in his free time if he wasn't exercising.

You: Oh no, maybe I can fix this and he's a reasonable man, he'll let me explain, right? Why am I talking out loud? Good to know my terrible habits are increasing the ratings!

You frantically went to your room to work your magic, literally.

This is sketchbook #6
Let's hope it's an easy fix

Host: I wish I could that with my relationships.

You: You looked at the sketchbook, most of it was empty but he had a few drawings on it. They were all so detailed and intricate. In fact, they were SO detailed and intricate that it was easy to notice that the drawings were of you! And it was all caught on camera!

Host: I wonder if Stark's theory had a star-spangled man in it.

840+ words

I could've made this way longer but I wanted to update real quick. Should I make more parts? If you guys like this format I wouldn't mind writing more.