The Fantastic Flirt- Steve Rogers

Steven Grant Rogers, as innocent as Peter Parker but he definitely doesn't look like it.

He was just hanging out in the kitchen and then you decided to come along and be your flirtatious self.

Wade: This sounds like a rehash of last time's introduction.

Would you shut it?

As I was saying, you came by and decided to be...yourself.

You: Hey, Stevie, how are you?

As you do, you slowly slide your finger up his bicep, his huge, muscular bicep. What a hunk.

Steve: I-I'm f-f-fine.

You: You seem a bit tense, I'm pretty good at massages you know. Ask Peter Parker *wink*.

Steve: Um, um yeah sure, why not? *chuckles*.

And so for 5 minutes you stood there trying to relax his muscles but he keeps on tensing up, and since this One-Shot version of yourself is Confidence 100 you immediately assumed it was because he was nervous, you may have been right but that was a bold prediction.

You: You know, this reminds me of a porno.

Steve: I'm sorry, what?

You: Maybe your shirt is too tight, you do realise you're not a munchkin anymore, right? Maybe unbutton it a bit. Just like 1 or 2 accessory dots wouldn't hurt.

Steve: *guffaws* Accessory dots?!
That's what you call buttons?!

You: In the words of our nemesis: Fine, I'll do it myself.

Steve: What?

You: Right, you don't have knowledge powers. Thanos said that once before going on his quest for the Infinity Stones, let's not negatively reminisce that traumatic event.

You then slowly face him and unbutton the top part of his shirt. You can't help but lick your lips for a slight second. Yummy yummy, if only you could rip it all off. If all goes according to plan, you probably will.

Not that it was enough for his body to be in that state, but now Steve's face is tensing up. Little did you know he had a boner at the moment, I mean you did find out seconds later.

You: Ooh, is little Steven excited? Oh, that sounded so wrong (*cough cough* "Steve's weakness" by *cough cough* Kam_Danvers go check that out *clears throat*).

Steve: Ummm, this is so embarrassing.

You: No, it isn't. Don't be ashamed. If I'm going to be honest that's kind of what I was going for.

Steve: Oh. You mean you're-

You: Into you. Most definitely. Though I understand if you don't want to...you know..bow chicka wow wow. I'll be in my room.

You slowly walk away but your wit and
charms can trick a villain and a love interest.

Steve: *gulps* Wait!

You: *grins* *turns around* 5 minutes. My room. Shirt off. No condom *wink*. And I can do more with my mouth than just talk and I'm pretty sure you know what I mean *wink*.

Steve: Oh boy.

You: Don't worry, I'm not as kinky as I sound, though who wouldn't want to slap quote-unquote "America's ass". Be ready soon, hottie.

Steve: Uh-uh yeah ok.

508 words.

No pickup lines this time.