Multiverse: The Ultimate Alternate Dimension

You: Hello fellow superheroes.

Peter: Greetings common savior.

You: That English accent is terrible, I literally want to take you to the cinematic dimension to show you Tom Holland. Oh shit.

Tony: What are you talking about?

You: Go figure it out yourself? I'm pretty sure you can.

Steve: Y/N, what's going on?

You: Perhaps it is possible I can transport you all over the multiverse.
And one of the alternate dimensions is a world where all us heroes are part of a Cinematic Universe based on Marvel Comics.

Thor: Gibberish, let us watch a film.

Tony: I'm sorry what? You have the ability to take us to meet the actor versions of ourselves.

You: That is correct.

Tony: AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US!

You: I was paranoid. It could've literally blown your mind.

Peter: I need to meet mine. Hold on, is he BRITISH?!

You: And he is as attractive as you are, because you look the exact same bit there was that awkward phase where he got a buzz cut. Luckily it grew back to its adorable little fluffy mess.

Wade: I get to have an actual conversation with Ryan Reynolds?! Sign me up I need to actually execute him this time.

You: I am not sending you to them. If Steve saw the difference between Chris Evans and himself he would throw up and that would be a huge turn-off. Besides I need Strange to fully travel to that parallel universe. And there's no way he'll do it.

Stephen: What's my actor's name?

You: Ben Addict Dictionary Cucumber Batch. Benedict Cumberbatch for short. He's British, much like Peter and LOKI's actor Tom Hiddleston. Thor is played by an Australian who goes by the name Chris Hemsworth.

Stephen: I'm down.

You: This is your first time here, I am ashamed.

Peter: First you flirt, then you...become weird.

You: I'm not flirting. The art of seduction is far more arousing *wink*.
I'll send you guys over there but I don't actually have an actor because I don't belong here. In this One-Shot I am a mistake, as you all know. Powered up by the Reality and Soul Stone. And when Wanda and Pietro were created, I bonded with them and the Mind "gem" connected to me. So enough exposition! Let us have a conversation with some actors.

Evans: Sooooo, let me get this straight. You are us, but our roles from the Marvel movies. And so you have actual superpowers.

You: Well I technically am not part of YOUR universe because I'm a 'biological' accident sooo 'sup.

Ryan: This is actual Deadpool. Oh shit you're gonna try to kill me.

Wade: I mean you already murdered your reputation with that whole Green Lantern thing but apparently you prank Hugh Jackman and eat an RDJ cookie and now you're loved.

RDJ: This is shocking.

Tony: You look great.

RDJ: So do you.

Tom: 'ello, mate.

Peter: Hey.

Tom: Awww you're exactly like me when I'm in character. Twiddling your thumbs and being a bit stuttery.

You: With the exception that I make him super uncomfortable with my flirtatious personality.

You: My favourite movie is Avengers: Endgame. Ok there actually are a few other differences such as Thanos defeating us and then you, Stark, sacrifice yourself to save everybody. I'm pretty sure if I was somehow incorporated into that story I wouldve stayed alive, therefore allowing me to use the stones.

Quill: So you're Chris Pine.

Pratt: Pratt, actually.

You: Chris Pratt, I'm such a fan. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part is my favourite animated movie.

Loki: My oh my your hair is short and brown!

Hiddleston: I look better than you but I digress.

Loki: How arrogant of you. I must remind you I am the God of Mischief-

You: Please don't murder him, he's too good looking to die.

Thor: So you, are an actor. Last time I saw someone pretend to be me was-

Hemsworth: during that play that was made in memory of Loki.

Thor: Yes. You know you look dashing.

You: Self-esteem boost.

Hemsworth: You are technically complimenting yourself after all.

Thor: And that is because I deserve it!

Stephen: You have a Strange name.

Benedict: How ironic.

Stephen: I was making a pun.

You: Not how puns work. Also the irony still applies because that IS what you meant.

1 hour later:

You: We should go now before our worlds collapse in on themselves.

All: Farew-goodbye-see you lat-good-bye.

754 words.

Should I make another one with the rest of the cast?

Also still working on my other fanfic so obviously not much updates so I apologise.

Again, I take requests.