This Goddamn Show (Pt.3)

Episode 3: Game Night, Lame Night

Clint: So Thor is in Asgard right now, so no pranking him for this segment of "Hawkeye's Handful of Pranks" where I will never stick to the same name. Pranking Thor was too easy, so this will definitely motivate me to take a bigger risk. Like going after Nat. *chuckles* Right. I'll try Tones himself. He's not the only one who can build gadgets.

Host: Hmm...I wonder where our favourite critic is.

Cameraman: Have you seen SpellCaster by any chance?

Steve: Instead of participating in this nonsense, Y/N is doing the right thing and patrolling the city with Queens, otherwise known as Spider-man.

Host: At least we still have our second favourite critic.

Meanwhile:

You: You and Scott doing okay?

Peter: Not really.

You: What's wrong?

Criminal: EXCUSE ME! I SAID...BACK.THEFUCK.OFF!

Peter:*webs him up* He's freaked out about the age gap. You and Steve?

You: We made progress until I told him about Daisy (random dog name).

Peter: You're opening up to him, how is that bad?

You: He then proceeded to shout at Stark and Tony retaliated with a story about his visit to the Yulin Dog Festival.

Peter: You've got to be kidding me. And captured on TV as well.

You: Not exactly. They don't remember what happened cause I may have purposely put a memory spell on them...and magically erased the footage. Oh, which reminds me, game night tonight.

Wade: Greetings, fellow fourth-wall breaker. 'Sup, Spidey. Heard about your little show.

You: I could probably use this for a more important reason, but whatever.
So much drama in the show
Let him know all the info

Peter: You weren't supposed to tell him about me and Scott.

You: Hubub. In the show.

Wade: Petey-pie and Insectoid?! Amateur porn has never been more interesting. Did you use-

You: Scott as a dildo? Nope. I asked. Anyways, let me fill you in on the rest.

Criminal: Helloooo! Let me go!

You: Oh right.
This man escaped Budapest
Put him back under arrest.
I'm basically Alex Russo.

Peter: Who?

You: Main character from Disney Channel show Wizards of Waverly Place; she's lazy, stubborn, and a wizard. Am I a wizard? That's a question for another day.

Wade: Or another One-Shot.

You: Hasn't the whole origin story thing already happened?

Wade: There can be several origin stories.

Peter: Will somebody ever explain to me what you guys are talking about?

SpellPool:...no.

Peter: I can speak nonsense too.

Toe...Bee...Lizzie McGuire.

You: Did he just accidentally break the 4th wall?

Wade: Why do I suddenly have the urge to masturbate?

You: Yes! Masturbate! Not fuck a stuffed unicorn! You're learning.

Peter: I'm heading to the tower. Game night, remember?