What if... Y/N and the Avengers were in high school together?

You've all seen multiple possibilities of  the Avengers falling in love with Y/N, but what would happen if the setting was in high school?

Apparently, Tony would be the school bully.

Steve is the popular jock.
Sam and Bucky are still Steve's best friends.

Peter is the accidental child that was conceived at a party where Pepper Potts and Tony Stark got too drunk, and, the rich boy he is, Tony does not have any custody cause he doesn't want to.

Bruce is the nerd no one pays much attention too.

Thor is the dumbass of the establishment but he's a good person.

Clint is the prankster douchebag and Pietro is his equally mischievous boyfriend.

Loki is the quiet kid that doesn't have the patience to be sarcastic and just reads his book.

Natasha is your only friend, your best friend in fact! To be fair she doesn't really have much competition.

YOU, on the other hand, are probably one of the most hated people at school!
Why? Because the bully hates you and whoever the bully hates, EVERYONE HATES...because they're scared of the pompous rich boy.

You were walking to your next class, which was...you didn't know, you didn't have the patience to check, you were tired and just wanted to head to class without being pushed around by-

Tony: HEY, FAGGOT! How you doin' today? Ready for your daily dose of lesson learning?

You: Not particularly.

Tony: "Not particularly" shut up with those fancy words.

You: Wow, you don't even understand basic English, no wonder you're a disappointment to your father.

Tony: What'd you say, punk?

You: Just beat me up already.

Tony: Sure thing.

And so, with an angry look on his face, he carries you by the shoulder parts of your T-Shirt, pushes you towards the lockers, keeps you suspended in the air with one arm, and starts punching the shit out of you. Punch after punch after punch, but you didn't feel a thing. Somehow your negative emotions have given you a sensation opposite to that of adrenaline that seems more efficient...depression.

Tony: Hey! React you little pussy.

You just hang your head low with blood dripping from your cheeks and falling out your nose, big mistake because in a shocking turn of events, Stark has a boner. Why does Stark have a boner? That's what you were planning on asking him.

You: Why do you have a boner?

Tony: Why are you looking, faggot?

You: Have you ever heard of coincidence? Besides, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Tony: It's cause I get laid and the idea of all the hot girls make little Tony excited.

You: Right, you get laid so much you conceived a child. Poor Pepper, she had a bright future in her hands. Also, if you get laid so much, then you shouldn't be so horny already. Do you get aroused by punching me? Who's the faggot now? Sorry, I'm not offensive like you, who's the HOMOSEXUAL now?

Tony: Fuck you. For that, you get a little extra.

As he draws his fist back, ready to unleash the beast or some shit, the word "HEY" was shouted from across the crowded hallway, surprisingly it was Steve, the "jock".

Steve: Get away from him.

You: This is...a welcome surprise.

Steve: I want a piece of him too.