Bad Guy- Part 3

Frozen 2 song in here, so spoiler? (Not really)

Your head hurts, the pain never stops.
You have to suffer everyday and don't know why. Sometimes, it feels like you're being sent a message. What's happening? Why is it happening? The thoughts and pain give you major panic attacks and your high school student boyfriend can't always be by your side, but you need him. You need your sweet, caring boyfriend to help you relax. If Peter isn't here to distract you from your headaches, then what will happen? Would you turn evil again? That can't happen. It just can't.

You breathe in and breathe out, it doesn't help, you try to find somebody to assist you, but no one's here. Is this a dream? Are they all coincidentally too busy to even be at the tower. Why did they all leave you in here alone? It doesn't make sense.

You need help, you can't be by yourself.
What's going to happen to you? You're not gonna die, right? That doesn't make sense. At this point, nothing does. This isn't gonna end well, you're sure of it. You can feel it. Oh no, what's happening? Is this voice trying to...

Lead you somewhere?

You: I could submit to you, but I don't
I've already caused trouble, so now I won't.
There's a thousand times you becon me per day.
Why can't I be a normal kid, all happy and gay?

You're not my boss
Just a parasite I guess
I don't obey you, no I won't
I will never say yes.

This one person loves me
So I'll stick with the crew
I'm sorry cryptic message
But I'm not gonna decipher you

After last time (ugh)
I'm not trying something new
I have no reason
For a Round 2

Just leave me aloooonnneeeee!
I'll just play with my PHOOOONEEEEE!!
LEAVE ME A-LLLLOOOOOOOOONNEE!

What do you want?
Cause you've been keeping me awake
Don't think I'll let you distract me
I've already made that mistake.

But what if whatever's out there
Is what I'm meant to know?
It could be my destiny.
Should I trust this, though?

Every second gets harder
Cause I really wanna know
So I guess, I can't digress
It's time to gooooo

Into the unknooooown
What a change of tooone.
Into the un-KNOOOOOOOOOWN!!!

See you later
Tony
Bye DP
So long Spideeeeeyyy

AH AH OH OH

AH AH OH OH

OH OH OH !OH!

OH OH OH !OH!

OH OH OH !OH!

OH OOOOOOOHHHH!

It's time to get going
No time to sigh or moan
It's time to go Aloooone
Into the UN-KNOOWWWWWWWNNN!

End of 🎵🎶.

You burst into your colors (blue and purple), a liquidy aura of energy flows around you, time to head to your mystery destination...in space?

Why do you need to head there? And as you arrive to a...rock? You see a "person" walking towards you with evil intent. And his name, was Thanos.

Thanos: I see it worked.

You: Who are you and what have you done to me?

Thanos: Relax, my child, you'll know everything soon enough, but first, it's time for you to rid yourself of these pointless, demotivating memories. You see, I used the mind stone to give you your powers, now you will forget your past and look forward to the future.

You: I'm sorry, what? What's the mind stone?

Thanos: You'll know soon enough.

You: Nah, I'm good. Farewell.

He uses this stone you don't know of to give you more pain. Where's Peter? Why did you come here?

Thanos: When the process is over I would like to introduce you to my 2 daughters, Gamora and Nebula.
One day, you will help me with my purpose to eliminate half of life, after all, you have no choice. After I retrieve the space stone, no one will remember you.

Can you guess the plot twist?