...Or Two | 04

(Get ready for some badass Peter Parker)

Everyone gathered around the tour guide, is it bad that I completely forgot her name? It starts with an L, Lisa? Liz? I have no idea.

"Alright guys, for our last stop we're going to an avengers Q&A where each of you will get the chance to ask Earth's mightiest heroes a question!" She says excitedly and everyone cheers whilst I put my earphones back in to drown out the noise. I feel a little dizzy but choose to ignore it.

We follow her down the hall once again and into the elevator like before, she presses a button for the 84th floor and the elevator slowly descends upwards as everyone talked with wonder about the avengers.

The elevator dings and the doors slide open, the class swarms out, we follow Ms. Tour Guide Lady, gods I really need to learn her name. She takes us down a hall and through double doors which lead into a huge conference hall.

There was another class from our school and some people sat next to them, I sat at the far edge where the lights were dimmed.

I only have a couple questions, one for Mr. Barnes and one for Mr. Stark.

The avengers themselves walk out and sit at the long table in front of us, Tony Stark walks in last and is handed a microphone.

A few interns pass around microphones to a couple students and I just happen to get one.

"This is giving me flashbacks of karaoke night" he says jokingly, everyone stiffs a laugh while the team roll their eyes.

"That was so funny, I'm laughing so hard" I say sarcastically and then realise the microphones on.

"I'm glad you think so" Stark shoots back with his own sarcasm.

"Sarcasm's my thing dude" I say with a smirk which he mirrors.

"Oh my god there's two of them" Capsicle grumbles sinking into his chair.

"What's up with the unfossilised dinosaur?" I ask jokingly and everyone laughs.

"I'm gonna use that!" Stark says as he's laughing his ass off.

"Peter! Stop insulting the avengers!" My teacher whisper yells.

"Okay, Mr... uh, teacher?" I say, god dammit I'm bad with names okay.

"You don't know your teachers name do you?" Stark smirks.

"Not in the slightest" I say shaking my head.

"This is a Q&A, if you're not gonna ask a question pass the microphone!" My teacher whisper yells again.

"Oh right yeah I have a question, this is directed to Mr. Barnes, dude with the super cool robot arm" I say and said man raises a brow.

"Does the fact that your arm is a prosthetic cause a limiting factor in your nervous system? I mean its a highly complex part of the human body that coordinates its actions and sensory information by transmitting signals to and from different parts of its body, so does your super cool robot arm function the same way a real arm would?" I ask and he just looks confused along with almost everyone else in the room.

"If I'm being honest, I have no idea what the hell you just said" he replies.

"Basically what I'm asking is, does your arm consist of nerve replicas or is it controlled in another way?" I ask, shortening it down.

"The person who made it said something about nerves but I had no idea what she was talking about" he shrugs.

"I can answer this, yes it does consist of nerve replicas, so it works just like a normal arm" Mr. Stark says.