PPPS To The Rescue | 90

Previously on An Eventful Internship:

Peter got shot.

***

"What's up ma peeps" I say as I walk into the living room of the tower with a grin on my face.

Bucky, Clint and Scott are there playing Mario Kart, I dunno where the rest of the team are thought I'm secretly thankful mom isn't there.

"Sup Pete- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bucky says, freaking out when he sees me.

"PPPS HELP! ASSISTANCE NEEDED! PETER IS HURT I REPEAT PETER IS HURT!" He yells into a walkie-talkie, what the fuck?

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHILD!?" Nat says as she walks into the room from the kitchen, Oh no.

Her gaze finds me and I internally groan, welp guys this is it, I'm about to die, see y'all in hell, I'll send a post card.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?!" She exclaims and she rushes over to me faster than Pietro runs to pizza.

"I'm on my period" I say, don't judge me, I panicked.

Bucky let's out a snort at my response as Ma glares at me.

"Okay... I may or may not have been shot by a bank robber and-" I'm saying when I'm cut off by my wonderful mother.

"YOU WHAT?!" She exclaims in horror.

"Maaaa I wasn't finished, and then again by a cop 'cause he thought I was the robber" I say and she looks livid.

"I need the robbers name and the cops. Now" she says, bro how the fuck am I supposed to just know their names.

"How do you expect me to know that...?" I question timidly.

"I'll just hack into the surveillance footage, what bank was it?" She asks, do I tell her or not? Ehhh she'll probably kill me if I don't but if I do she'll kill my new besties, those robbers were so nice.

"Mom calm down, it was all a misunderstanding, I mean the dude apologised, he was really nice, as for the cop he's not racist" I say and she just looks hella confused as well as Bucky, Clint and Scotty.

"I- please don't tell me you made friends with the robber, and what the heck does racism have to do with this?" She asks and I just shrug.

"I HEARD PETER WAS HURT WHERE IS HE?!" Steve exclaims with wide eyes as he rushes out of the stairwell out of breath. I- what was he doing? Usually this dude can run a marathon and not be out of breath.

"Dude did the serum where off? It literally sounds like you got that asthma back" Bucky says in amusement.

"I- just- sprinted- from Brooklyn- and ran- up 100- floors " he says through his breaths.

"Dude... why?" I ask him, what a dumbass bros am I right?

"Oh thank god you're alive" he says and comes over and hugs me.

"Dude... I kinda need to breathe" I say and he lets go looking at me apologetically.

"I came as soon as I heard! Peter are you okay!?" Wanda yells in worry as she comes out of the elevator.

"Jeez why is everyone asking me that?" I say, like honestly, how many times do I have to say I'm fine.

"What the fuck... Peter you're fucking bleeding!" She says with wide eyes and I shrug.

"I'm fine" I say nonchalantly.

"You're not fine! You were shot! Twice!" Clint exclaims, Jesus fucking Christ, sorry for my language grandma, may you rest in peace by the way.