Mission II | 32

October 20th

We get to the drop point and I put on my parachute, oh yeah I have to jump off the jet, did I tell you that before? Hmm must've slipped my mind.

Anygays I put on my parachute, the thing is super heavy, I guess I'm used to the weight by now though.

The latch opens up and the co pilot gives me the okay to jump.

"Hasta la vista, baby" I say with a smirk and jump off with a whoop.

Fuck I love falling to my death, it's so exhilarating. I'm surprised Ric let's me do this, knowing how many times I've tried to kill ma self.

As soon as I'm at the right level I release the parachute, and I'm immediately pulled up. If you ever get the chance to go skydiving, do it, it's so fucking fun broskis. The author had to go to Australia to do it because she was under the age limit. Though she'd never do it again because she's a pussy.

I land perfectly and just take the parachute off leaving it there.

An old jeep rolls up and I jump in, my agency bribed the driver with a shitload of money to bring me just a few feet away from where the terrorise group are located.

When we get to the destination, I thank them in Somali and we go our separate ways.

Wow I just thanked a terrorist. Why did I do that?

I hum the tune to the Spider-Man theme song as I duck behind a shipping container.

There's a bunch of dudes with guns, buuuuut I'm Spider-Man. Yeah.

I quickly web them up and crush their guns with my bare hands, lol kidding I ain't a bear. That was a terrible joke, I'm so sorry.

I make my way into the underground bunker, webbing a few guys along the way.

All the while I'm still humming the same song, whilst just walking through.

I get to where the hostages are being held and web up a few guards, one of the fuckers got a lucky shot in and managed to shoot me in the shoulder but it's all good.

Oh nope I underestimated them, there's more aaaaand they're swarming in. Fuck shit this isn't going as well as I thought it would.

Why am I just standing here and thinking oh shit I just got shot again, eh it's only in the thigh we're good guys!

I quickly engage into full combat because ya know the mission n' shit.

I smirk as they open fire and I charge forward, knocking one out and then using it as a human shield, I throw my knife at the shooter and he falls to the ground.

With swift and fast moves I knock another two out, I jump up and flip one over with my legs around their neck while knocking another out.

I take out the last three with a few flips and stabs, rolls and throws and then ta-dah! They're all on the floor. Or not.

How many fucking dudes are there?!

A bunch of other guys swarm in and I sigh.

I swiped a gun from one of the weirdo dudes.

There's tones of em, like around 30 at the least, let's hope I don't die so I'm able to get those hostages out of here.

In a 12 fast, swift movements, I manage to shoot 14 of them and all with the only 12 bullets I have.

I throw the gun away and engage in hand to hand combat.

A guy tries to come up behind me but I hit him with my fist knocking him out, I then tackle another guy into a wall banging their head against it, knocking them out. I then swerve me leg around knocking two guys over. One by one I knocked them out until none of them were left standing.

I dust off my hands and step over them, I gained a few new injuries without even noticing until now.

I then go to each cell where the hostages are being held and break the locks effortlessly and toss them away, opening each cell door to let them out.

They're all woman and children, some of them look pretty beaten... even the kids which just makes me sick to the stomach.

"Come guys, I can help you, I promise I won't hurt you, I'm here to get you out" I say in Somali and some of them nod.

There's about 25 of them and I lead them all out, making sure none of them are too hurt. I call in a couple jets on my receiver, and tell them to all make their way outside while I web up some more guys.

I soon get the word that they're all okay and so go back in to take down a few more of the terrorists by webbing them up with super duper cool webs.

Once I'm like 90% sure I've got them all I call in a swat team to sweep the area and apprehend the really super duper bad dudes.

"Next time, don't kidnap a bunch of people for a stupid reason, like seriously, there's better ways to stop economic downfall than just descending into chaos and blowing up a bunch of shit" I say with a disappointed sigh to the terrorists as they're escorted into another jet.

I then make my way back onto one of the jets with the hostages and stumble onto one of them seats.

The adrenaline is leaving my system which means I'm in a hell of a lotta pain right now which is really inconvenient because I'm tired but I can sleep with a bunch of bullet  and stab wounds, broken bones? Maybe but not cuts n' shit.

"Agent Spider, we should really get you checked out, you've got multiple wounds, you're loosing a lot of blood" one of the medics say.

"That's great, I think... I'll just... sleep" I'm saying when suddenly the blood loss hits me like a tone of bricks and I fall into a deep haze of unconsciousness, secretly hoping I won't awake from it.

———

Soooooo umm I'm super scared, I don't know what gonna happen next which is worrying because I'm the authorrrrrrrr.

Welp guys I guess we'll just have to see where my imagination takes us

Word Count: 1000

- mayaaa ✌🏼