School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91

April 14th

I think I hit my head or something.

I'm in school, and I'm early! I got here before the teacher!

And I'm not just a couple minutes early, I'm like a whole hour early, literally the only person I've seen is the janitor.

It's kinda boring, maybe I should just leave.

Ehhhh, ooh I'll just draw on the whiteboard, vandalism is fun!

I pick up the whiteboard marker and start drawing a weirdly detailed sketch of Tony in his iron man suit, don't even ask me why because I don't know.

I manage to finish it which I'm very proud of because I even have like 5 mins to spare.

I go to sit at my desk and just muck about on ma phone.

I look up as someone walks in and I see it's the teacher, woopsie.

He looks at the board with wide eyes then back at me and we make eye contact for like wayyyy to long.

"I got bored" I say with a shrug.

"You did that?" He asks in shock.

"Don't worry it wasn't permanent marker" I say.

"That's awesome dude" he says with a slight smile looking at it.

"Thanks...?" I say unsurely, genuinely thought he was gonna be mad.

"I haven't seen you in school a lot lately, everything okay?" He asks as he sits over at his desk.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, my foster dad was just like you probably shouldn't go to school with your injuries and I was like I wholeheartedly agree" I reply with a slight laugh.

"Injuries?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Oh you know that bank that got robbed like a week ago?" I ask and he looks confused.

"Yes..." he says with a slow nod.

"Well I was there and I kinda got shot a couple times" I say say and his eyes widen comically.

"You what? Are you okay? Are you sure you should be in school so soon?" He questions worriedly.

"Oh yeah I'm all good, hardly hurts anymore and it's weirdly not the first time I've had bullets in me" I reply reassuringly... at least it was intended to be reassuring but instead he looks more worried.

"That doesn't make things sound any better kid" he says looking at me in shock.

"Yeah I realised that when I said it" I say sheepishly just as the bell went.

Soon enough students started to flood into the room.

"Yo that's so cool!" One of them says, seeing my fucking amazing artwork.

"I love Iron-Man" another says.

"Sir I didn't know you could draw!" Someone says and Mr. Teacher, laughs and shakes his head.

"No, it was Mr. Parker's artwork" he said gesturing to me, what an asshole.

"Low-key thought you died, you were on the news" one of the students say.

"I was? Did they get my best angle?" I ask joking with a smirk.

"Totally dude, those security cameras weirdly did you justice" he replies.

"Thank the gods" I say.

"Is Iron-Man you're favourite avenger?" A girl asks.

"Ehhh nah" I shrug.