The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77

"Bucky?!" I exclaim and he jumps up from the ground confusedly.

"Peter what the hell? Where the fuck am I?" He asks me in complete and utter confusion.

"I dunno some weird space ship that can go through time apparently" I say and he just shakes his head.

"I was having a really good dream as well" he says with a huff.

"Who's this guy?" Sara ask me, slightly defensively as she eyes Bucky.

"Oh this is Bucky, he's chill, I mean sure he's like killed a million people but he's a good guy now!" I say with and Bucky quite literally facepalms.

"You don't have to bring that up ya know" he says with a sigh and I just shrug.

"You're the Bucky Barnes! I'm a big fan dude!" the dude who offered me drugs says with a grin.

"Cool... I guess, who are you people exactly?" Bucky replies confusedly.

"Oh! We're the legends! We save time n' stuff, I'm Nate by the way" Mr. I Give Drugs To Kids says.

"Ray Palmer, nice to meet you sir" Ray says with a smile wave.

"John Constantine" London dude says with a small nod.

"Dude your accent is hot" Bucky says exactly how I said it.

"I know right? That's what I said!" I say.

"I told you we're psychically connected" he replies and I nod.

"True dat" I say with a smirk.

"I'm Ava and this is Sara" Ava says referring to Sara who's literally staring down Bucky.

Bucky being him stares back at her with a straight face like he's fantasising about murdering the fuck out of her.

"Okayyyy how not we don't give death stares to each other" I say with a nervous chuckle.

"I'll stop when she does" Bucky says, still staring at Sara, none of them blinking.

"Oh my god, you two seriously aren't having a staring contest right now" Ava says with a disappointed sigh as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Children, absolute children" she mutters after getting no response from the two of them.

"He does this a lot, he has a problem" I say with a shrug.

"Yo Bucky. Bucky. Yoohoooooooo" I say trying to get his attention.

"Buckster, Ol' Buckaroo" I say waving my hand in front of his face, he just swatted it away. Rude.

"Buckyyyyyyyy! Gay Dad Number One!" I exclaim and only then does he fucking turn around.

"Yeah?" He asks, his tough exterior fading to a neutral one.

"Really? You reply to that?" I scoff amusedly.

"What? I'm never number one, it's always Steve, but not with you!" He says with a grin.

"Dude that's sad" I say and he nods.

"I know and like what does Steve have that I don't, I mean yeah he's a super soldier but so am I and I have a metal arm! That's far cooler than a shield!" He rants, crossing his arms slightly.

"NO HAVE YOU FALLEN OUT WITH HIM?! MY GAY DADS CAN'T GET A DIVORCE IT WOULD RUIN ME I'VE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH!" I exclaim in a panic.

"Peter we're not even married and our relationship is perfectly fine" Bucky laughs and I take the biggest sigh of relief you've ever heard.