Uncle Mark... | 56

December 30

Christmas Day was alright, Chrissy had a good time I guess, but it wasn't all that interesting. She opened presents, got super excited. She even gave me a present, it was a necklace made with dried pasta which was adorable, she made a little card as well for me.

It was a good Christmas, and I'm happy Chrissy had a good time.

But that shit is over now bitches, no more Santa, no more green and red, no more candy canes, no more consistent singing. Dobby is freeeeee. Lol Dobby dies. Oop.

Sooooo now it's that 30th of December, literally nothing interesting has happened and I'm kinda bored and I'm thinking of like... running to Mexico or something to spice things up a lil bit. And by running I mean like actually running, I have super speed now, I'm like Barry!

Or maybe I'll go to Chicago, sounds fun right!? Ugh I dunno why but when every I see ?! I think someone is angry or whatever. Is that just me and the author? Eh oh well.

So anygays, I was thinking about going someplace. Just as I think that my phone rings and I look down to see it's Alaric, with a sigh I answer it .

"Sup Ric, whatcha need?" I ask him.

"I got a mission for y-" I don't let him finish his sentence and cut him off by saying a simple "no".

"Come on kid, I mean it's hardly a mission, all you have to is go to LA, and tell Cain he's a wank stain and annoy the heck out of him for a couple days" Alaric says.

"Ohhh, this is just a personal errand, why can't you tell this Cain guy that yourself?" I ask him, rolling my eyes.

"Because you deliver insults better, it's actually quite funny" he says.

"Did you just compliment my amazhang sense of humour?" I ask with a smirk and I hear him sigh.

"Just do it will you? He's a lieutenant at LAPD, he goes by the name Marcus Pierce, he's actually Cain, like the Cain, the dude who killed his brother Abel in the bible" Ric says and I groan.

"Fiiiine, but only because I wanna insult someone" I cave.

"Great! He's immortal by the way, so you can kill him if you want, he won't stay dead, kinda like you in that way" he says and I shrug.

"Cool, ay but why'd he kill his brother?" I ask him confusedly.

"What? Haven't you read the bible?" He asks me incredulously.

"Dude why the fuck would I read the bible, I thought it was a load of shit anyways" I say.

"Well it's not a load of shit, well it is but it's accurate, and I found it quite funny, there's so much drama" he says and I snort.

"Dude I don't think it's meant to be perceived as such" I laugh.

"Oh well, good luck kid, use that weird super speed thing to get there, yeah Hectate told me about that" he says and I shrug.

"Eh fine, cya never" I say and 'accidentally' hang up, oh dear, whatever will I do? I just hung up on my boss!

With a shrug, I grab my backpack, and put in a few clothes as well as a couple other things I'll need. I grab my wallet and put it in my pocket then look over at Chrissy who's sleeping on the couch. I then let out a string of curses and pull out my phone to call Harley.

"Whaddup bubs?"

"Can you watch Chrissy for a couple days, I got a small mission, nothin' dangerous, it more like a super long meeting" I ask him.