Oh I Was Shot... | 60

January 1st

I awake to a sudden weight jumping on me and I look to see Tessa! I thought Bucky was looking after her!

"Oh my god, Tessa!" I say as I sit up and pet her, she's so fucking cute.

"Hey kid" I hear a voice and jump slightly, looking up to see Bucky standing there in amusement.

"Jeez you scared me" I say and he laughs, "what are you doing here anyways?" I ask confusedly.

"Well I heard you were out of town, so I was gonna steal your plums but looks like I can't" she shrugs.

"Oh, you can still steal them, I've not been all that hungry lately" I say as I pet Tessa.

"Kid, you need to eat more and what the hell did you do to your arm?" He asks, noticing how my arm is in a sling and all bandaged up.

"Oh, I was shot in LA" I say and his eyes widen.

"You- I- shot?!" He exclaims.

"Yep, by my old foster father, it was an interesting day" I say and he just looks at me in shock.

"Are you okay?!" He asks worriedly.

"Oh I'm completely fine" I say assuringly but he doesn't look too convinced.

"Peter, you were literally shot, you're not fine, what happened, start from the beginning" he says, sitting on the arm chair right by my bed where I'm sat on the edge.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone because they'd just freak out" I say with a sigh.

"I promise" he says.

"Pinky promise?" I ask, holding out my pinky.

"Yeah pinky promise" he says with a slight laugh and we shake pinkies.

"If you break the promise I get to break your pinky" I say and he raises a brow.

"I don't think that's how it works" he says.

"Eh, let's agree to disagree" I say and he chuckles amusedly.

"Okay so I went to LA a couple days ago to annoy a dude for my boss Alaric, and I met this super cool badass woman, Maze, and went on a bounty hunt with her. She's a bounty hunter. So when she gave me the file for who we were meant to me arresting, I recognised the dude. He used to foster me when I was like 8, he was a complete asshole, used to beat the living shit out of me nearly every day-" I'm saying when he cuts me off.

"That asshole hurt you?!" He exclaims angrily.

"Yeah, I used to call him vile victor, cuz the dude really was vile, anygays-" I'm cut off once again.

"Where the fuck is he?! I need to have a talk with this guy!" He growls, oh shit that's not good.

"Chill, Maze killed him" I say and he relaxes immediately.

"Aww that was so sweet of her" he says and I snort.

"Yeah so anyway, back to the story" I say and he nods.

"So we went to his house and there was a bunch of guys there with guns and stuff, so I just knocked them all out. Then when I turned around to talk to Maze, the dude shot me right in the shoulder. So then Maze stabbed him a couple times and slit his throat. Then I went to the hospital and go surgery seeing as I completely shattered my clavicle and scapula, now I have a metal shoulder" I exclaim and he just sits there with his mouth agape slightly.

"I- kid, no more getting shot, or going into dangerous situations that can get you shot" he says and I laugh.

"Easy for you to say" I scoff amusedly.