Happy Meal | 72

Nat storms up to me, she says nothing just drags me out of the drama theatre as everyone watches in confusion.

I don't fight it, just let her drag me along the floor, lol I don't walk, I feel like a slug.

I wave at my classmates with a goofy smile and some snicker while others look super confused.

She drags me all the out the school but then when we come to the concrete I stand up because being dragged along concrete hurts broskis.

She grabs my wrist and pulls me over into her car and just shoves me in whilst cursing in Russian about how stupid I am.

"Ma what did I do?" I ask as she starts to drive.

"It's what you didn't do Peter! I thought we talked about this" she says looking at me disappointedly.

"Okayyyyy... what... didn't I do?" I ask in utter confusion.

"Eat Peter, you haven't eaten in god knows how long and I had to hear it from Bucky of all people" she scolds and I snort.

I guess my plan actually worked but hey it's technically not a lie, I genuinely can't remember the last time I've eaten something.

"It's not funny! You could seriously harm yourself, I know it's hard Pete, I know but you promised be you would try" she says with a frown.

"I forgot" I shrug, she won't understand that, she'll probably think it's some kinda excuse.

"Get an app or something, I know your ADHD makes you get distracted easily and so you forget simple tasks but you can't go on like this" she says sorrowfully.

Ooh she does understand! Yay! No one ever does! I mean Harley does, he's always understood me, it's one of the many things I love about him. Speaking of Harley I've not seen him in like 2 days! I've called him obviously, I call him like 3 times a day, or FaceTime. But still! Omg I wanna hug him this is so sad what the heck?!

"Peter!" Nat waves her hand in front of my face and I shake my head.

"Huh? What?" I ask stupidly and she can't help but let out a small, almost silent laugh.

"Come on маленький паук, we're getting you some food" she says with a smile.

***

20 minutes later I find myself in a McDonald's waiting for Nat to come back with the stupid food.

I'm not even hungry bro what's the point?

She comes back and puts a happy meal in front of me causing me to gasp.

"A happy meal? I used to love these as a kid!" I say excitedly with a wide grin and she smiles.

"I just chose the most childish thing on the menu, plus it's a small portion" she says whilst sitting down across from me.

"The toys are fun!" I say goofily and she smirks amusedly. 

"You have the mental capacity of a five year old" she laughs and I just shrug opening the happy meal box. 

just as I do so I catch the glimpse of a familiar face, I look up to see Nico ordering a happy meal!

"Hey Neeks!" I exclaim with a grin, waving at him. 

He looks over at me his eyes filling with recognition and he smiles slightly, the person gives him his happy meal and he walks over to me. 

"Hey Peter, normally I avoid people I know when I'm in public but it's you, plus I wanna ask you something" he says with a saddened frown at that last statement. 

"Sit down Neeks, oh this is my mom I guess, she kinda just claimed me, roll with it" I say with a shrug and Nat smirks while Nico sits opposite me. 

"So... we're sitting here like a couple of regular fellas" I start of with an absolute amazing Al Pacino impression. 

"Not the time to quote Heat Pete" Nico says with a smirk and I pout. 

"Fine" I sigh jokingly, his demeanour changes completely and I know something is up.

"Hey what's up?" I ask with brows furrowed in concern. 

"It's Leo, he's missing" he says, looking down at his hands.

"Shit, I'm sorry Neeks, I can ask Alaric if he can do anything to help" I say and he looks up at me with a small glint of hope evident in his eyes. 

"Really?" he asks with wide eye and I pull a small smile.

"Yeah, y'all are my favourite half-bloods" I nod with a slight smirk and and a strained yet grateful smile finds its way to his face.

"Thanks Pete" he says. 

"It's no problem, just ask Will out dude" I say. 

"What?" He asks with winded eyes. 

"We all know you're in love with him" I smirk and he just looks shocked and also a little bit embarrassed. 

"I-" He says unable to even famish his sentence because I cut him off. 

"Solangelo for life!" I say with a grin and he facepalms. 

"Oh my god, you're just like the Aphrodite girls" he groans and I just laugh. 

"But seriously, you definitely should plus he likes you to" I say and he looks up at me sheepishly. 

"But its wrong and what I people don't like that I'm... ya know... gay?" he asks nervously. 

"This isn't the 40s anymore Neeks, you can love who you want to love, sure there will be those few people that don't agree with it but most people don't care about who you date nowadays" I say and he looks unsure. 

"I dunno..." he trails off with a shy shrug. 

"I'll prove it" I say with a smirk and stand up on my seat, his eyes widen, unsure of what I'm about to do while mama just smirks slightly in amusement. 

"HEY EVERYONE I'M GAY" I announce to everyone in the whole McDonalds building. 

"Hell yeah!" some random straight dude whoops. 

"Go you my guy" some high teenage girl says and people even clap. 

I just laugh and sit back down, Nico looks at me in both shock and awe, "I love the 21st century" he says with a smile and I grin. 

"As you should" I smirk, throwing a chicken nugget in my mouth causing ma to smile proudly at me. 

--------

Holaaaaa, ik i haven't been updating a lot lately that being because of my writers block and incapability to concentrate on one thing for more that 5 minutes.

But oh well. 

Peter's Shrug Count: none... I think idk

Word Count: 1000

- mayaaa ✌🏼