Bird Buddy | 38

October 31st

The elevator doors open and Harley walks out along with Chrissy who immediately runs over to me.

"Petey!" She exclaims excitedly and hugs me, I effectively cover my pain with a smile.

"Hiya Младшая сестрa" I say and some of the team look confused is to why there's a 6 year old girl hugging me.

"Bird buddy!" Clint exclaims excitedly and Chrissy runs over to him and gives him a high five.

"Who's this little one?" Scott asks with a smile.

"This is my little sister, Chrissy" I say.

They each introduce their selves, all of them finding her adorable but who can blame them.

"Petey, can we watch Nemo today?" Chrissy asks me.

"You watch Nemo all the time" I say with a laugh.

"Pleeeease Peter" she says with huge puppy eyes.

"Fine, but eat lunch first" I cave.

"I don't want lunch" she pouts and I genuinely just wanna jump out a window.

"Ya need to eat smalls" I sigh.

"But you never eat lunch" she replies with her head tilted to the side.

"I do so" I say.

"No you don't, you don't even eat breakfast either or dinner unless it's dino nuggies" she says and I mentally facepalm, feeling the glares of the team on me.

"You're not helping me smalls" I say.

"Okayyyy time to use your little sister to see if you're being healthy" Nat says with a sickly sweet smile.

"What? Chrissy under no circumstances tell anyone anything, okay? Good las" I smile and she smirks, the smile immediately leaves my face and I know I'm fucked.

"How often does Pete eat?" Nat asks her.

"Sometimes he eats string cheese and we eat gummy worms when we watch movies, whenever he makes food he doesn't eat any, even when it's Dino nuggies, he just makes them talk" she says with a giggle at the last remark.

"You play with your food instead of eating it? What are you? 2?" Tony scoffs in amusement.

"It's the ADHD okay!" I say holding my hands up in mock defence and they each look unconvinced by my excuse.

"ADHD stops you from eating? Yeah no" Tony says folding his arms.

"Yeah no offence but that's just a bunch of bullshit" Bruce says and I glare at him.

"Chill with the cussing" I say earning an approving smile from Steve.

"Since when did you give a fuck about cussing?" Tony scoffs in amusement.

"Since my 6 year old sister came into the room" I say with a glare.

"Daddy chill" Harley says to me sounding weirdly the exact same as the original.

Tony looks at Harley then at me then back at Harley, not saying a word just blinking in slight shock.

"Kids I don't need to know what you call each other I'm your own time but never say that I'm front of me again" he says and I wheeze while Harley falls over laughing.

Pietro and Clint join him on the floor as they all just laugh their asses off.

"I'm gonna go make lunch" Steve says completely ignoring why everyone is laughing and some people are confused.