Explanation | 35

October 31st

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE AN ARC REACTOR?!" Tony exclaims and I rub the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Welllll I got a huge shard of a knife stuck in my side and they waited too long to remove it because bits broke off and got into my bloodstream and I also took a shitload of shrapnel to my back that also got in my bloodstream aaaaaand I was like dead but then I wasn't then I died again and Ric gave me one of the arc reactors I made when I was 10 and for some reason it worked then I went home and I made a better one that is literally in me right now" I explain and they all look at me with their moths agape.

"Hey where's Harley?" I ask curiously as though I wasn't thinking about him the whole time I've been here because I'm like way to attached to him.

"He should be back from school any minute" Tony says still looking at me in shock.

The elevator dings and Harley walks out, he then sees me standing there and immediately runs up to me engulfing me into a huge hug which I painfully except.

"You have no idea how worried I was" he says.

"Eh I think I've got a rough idea given the many text messages and voicemails I came back to" I say with a smirk as we pull apart and and he checks over my injuries.

"Okay so I have an arc reactor, I nearly died but I'm okay" I say and he quite literally just faints. Like genuinely.

I was tempted to just let him fall but I'm a nice boyfriend so I caught him, which hurt, a lot.

I then carry him to the couch with absolutely no help from the team and sit beside him.

"Oh let the crippled guy carry the 15 year old teenager to the couch, great idea, thanks for the help guys" I say sarcastically with a smirk.

"We didn't wanna ruin your romantic moment, it was really cute, if I fainted everyone would just let me fall and leave me on the floor" Wanda says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Aww Wanda, if it helps I'd carry you to the couch, not in this state because it really fucking hurt but like in general" I say and she laughs.

"Well thanks I guess" she says I'm amusement.

"Well I'm gonna leave now, also I was really disappointed when I heard you were dating a Stark but I'm glad he's adopted!" Fury says and I glare at him.

"You're just jealous because no guy wants to date you" I say with a smirk.

"Relationships make me vulnerable, I can't have that" he says.

"That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard" Clint says and I snort, Fury glares at him and he hides behind Nat like a lil bitch.

"Goodbye team" he sighs and struts off.

As soon as the elevator door close Steve turns to me and says "fury's gay?"

"One of the most gayest dudes I know, do you not see how he struts?" I say with an amused scoff.

"Okay let's go back to where you said you had a freaking arc reactor!" Bucky says and I nod.

"I'll show you it when Harley's awake" I say and Wanda leans forward to slap him.

"Hey no! Only I get to slap him!" I say and and slap him.

He immediately shoots up and glares at me, "did you slap me?!" He exclaims.

"I'm sorry blue, it was either me or Wanda and I feel like she'd slap you harder" I say and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I forgive you bubs" he says with smile, sitting up to sit next to me.