Yelena | 73

Ma brings us to the tower and I ditch her to make a new and apparently revolutionary potato gun with Harley while Tony tries to stop us. And let em tell you, making a potato gun is more fin that you'd expect it, especially the part where we tested it out on Scott and Clint as they played Mario Kart.

Though after a couple hours it got boring so we just decide to play Uno which is what we're doing right now and I'm beating Harley at it and he's loosing miserably.

"Hey Petey" I hear Ma say whilst walking in as I look down at my Uno card, yes card I've only got one left while Harley has a whole pile.

"Hey mom" I say, placing down a card with a smirk, Harley groans when seeing the card means he has to pick up 4 more cards from the deck.

"Ha! He finally called Nat mom!" Sam says and I just shrug.

"He says it in Russian all the time" Ma says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah dipshit, it's not hard to recognise the word mama, it's literally identical to the English word just with an accent" Pietro says with a snort.

"You Russians and your fancy language" Sam grumbles in response.

Nat walks into the kitchen, putting her weapons down on the counter like one would do with their keys when they get home. I just turn back to my game determined on beating Harls again.

"Pleeeease bubs, go easy on me just once" he pouts and I just smirk.

"No can do Blue" I say and he huffs slightly, though it's adorable, kinda like an angry lil puppy.

That's when I heard it, the whistle, the one тетя елена taught me. On instinct I reply back with a whistle.

"What was that?" Steve asks in amusement looking from me to Ma and I look up at her.

She looks at me like she's seen a ghost, "Peter... w-where'd you learn that?" She asks, walking closer to me and I raise a brow.

"My aunt" I shrug.

"I-I gotta go" she says and walks out, I turn back to Harley with confusion on my face.

"That was weird" he says.

"Tell me about it" I scoff and we go back to the game.

***

February 22nd | 04:37 AM

I awake to distant bickering, I look around to find myself in Harley's room, I must've fallen asleep at the tower again.

I sit up, unraveling my arms from around my boyfriend as carefully as possible as to not wake him.

After doing that successfully I walk out the room and sleepily make my way down the hall, going to the kitchen for some water.

The bickering I heard earlier gets louder as I walk into the living room and I see mama and Auntie Yelena arguing- WAIT AUNTIE YELENA?!!!

"Тетя елена?" I say with wide eyes.

"Пётр?" She says with the same amount of shock.

We just walk towards each other and hug tightly, I can't believe she's here! This is so freaking awesome!

"Okay I'm confused" Mama says and we pull away from the hug.

"Same, why are you here?" Auntie Yelena asks me with a frown.

"I should be asking you that" I say.

"Okay how bout we start by saying how you two know each other" Nat says.

"Also did you sleep with your shoes and clothes on? Peter, I swear to god if you were up all night watching memes, I'll take that phone off you" she says and I groan.

"Mommmm not the time" I argue.

"I'll take that as a yes, Pete you have to take care of yourself" she says with a sigh.

"Hold up, back up, yes we're going back, what di- wha- 'mom'?" Yelena asks with wide eyes, her accent made that so much more funnier.

"Yeah, Peter's my kid" Nat replies still looking at Yelena in confusion.

"He's- I- what? Wait so he's actually my nephew?! Aw sweet! This is awesome!" Yelena replied and I grin.

"Wait you guys are sisters? This is the best thing thats ever happened to me! Wait until Harley hears about this!" I exclaim excitedly.

"So hold in a minute, how to you both know each other?" Nat asks both me and Auntie Yelena.

"Uhhhhh well thats a great question Mama" I say with a nervous chuckle and Auntie Yelena smiles sheepishly.

Nat narrows her eyes at the both of us and we exchange alarmed looks with one another only causing her to grow more suspicious.

"Okay we may or may not have bombed a small... city" Yelena says admittedly and Mom's eyes widen significantly.

"YOU WHAT?!" She exclaims in horror and both me and Yelena burst out laughing, just to be clear were not laughing because we bombed a city, we didn't fo that we would never... or would we...? Nah just kidding we wouldn't.

"We're kidding I swear we did nothing of the sorts, it was just an abandoned paper mill in Russia" I laugh and she glares.

"Peter thats still illegal and not to mention dangerous!" She says and I smile sheepishly, "yikes...?" I say and she shakes her head slightly whilst crossing her arms.

"Wow I never thought you you could be such a mom" Auntie Yelena laughs and mom rolls her eyes at her sister.

"You should see her reaction when I say I haven't eaten, I'm slightly surprised that she's not a taurus with how important she thinks food is" I say with a laugh and Yelena nods.

"I know right, she would always bother me with eating when we were younger and still does!" she exclaims whilst mom just shrugs.

"Food is important so is drinking enough water which I know you both don't do" she says to us both.

"Okay but like water is in Monster soooooo" I say and she quite literally facepalms.

"I've heard about this Monster thing, I've never tried it before though" Yelena says and my face lights up.

"I'm so getting you some, let's go!" I exclaim and both me and Yelena start walking out.

"Guys, it's 4 am, sleep!" Mom shouts after us.

"Sleep is for the weak!" I yell back with a smirk as we walk into the elevator leaving her behind.

"I love pissing my sister off" Auntie Yelena says with a content smile and I nod.

"As do I" I say with a sigh, then smirk still on my face.

"She is so gonna murder me later but its worth it" she says as we walk back out of the elevator into the lobby of the building.

To sum it up we basically just got a shit tone of monster, got super hyper and ran around New York doing god knows what.

We only got back to the tower at 10 am and let mw say Ma was livid but as Auntie Yelena said, it's worth it.

______

IDK HOW I AM ACTUALLY WRITING THINGS GUYS I THINK PRAYING TO STAN LEE TO HELP ME WITH MY WRITERS BLOCK ACTUALLY WORKED!

Peters's Shrug Count: 2!

Word Count: 1100