Nine Nine! | Part One | 63

January 7th

Sooooo I was like walking to school, yeah I know shocker, but that's not what I was trying to tell y'all. So anygays I was walking to school and the craziest thing happened.

Okay so I saw a man running, he was like 30 or something but something was different he had a determined expression on his face it looked like he was chasing someone instead of something. Wow that's sounded so dramatic.

So me being me I followed him I dunno why I just did but when I reached him he had a gun to his head. Sheeesh, hope he don't die, he doesn't look like a bad guy. Did that rhyme? I feel like it rhymed.

I hid around a corner watching to see what was going on, the man with the gun had his back to me and the man I saw running was facing my way with his hands in the air. And he waved like he just don't care, okay yeah he didn't do that but it wouldn't been funny if he did.

He looked straight at me but then took his eyes off me immediately he then looked down to his belt as if he was telling me to look. Pedo, whoops no he ain't, there was a gun and a police badge, he was a cop!

I rolled my eyes, 'guess I gotta save this dude' I thought and so with a shrug I roundhouse kicked him in the face and elbowed him in the stomach. Oh shit that sounded like I done it to the cop, nah the bad guy. Hey I'm a cripple, there's only so much I can do. He fell to the ground and I stomped on his face, effectively knocking him out.

"You know when I indicated that I was a cop I was thinking more along the lines of calling 911 but that works too" the police man said looking surprised, putting handcuffs on the criminal.

"Oh um sorry?" I said sheepishly.

"No no that was actually awesome!" He says with grin.

"Cool cool cool, umm I gotta go to school" I said walking past him.

"You do the cool thing like me! Ooh wait, dude you have a name?" He asked.

"Yep Peter, Peter Parker" I said, dam I should've done that bond style.

"I'm detective Peralta, Jake Peralta, and dude you have to come to the 99th precinct, like you're spirit animal" he said, this dude is weird... I like it.

"Eh thanks for the offer dude, but cops hate me" I shrugged and walked off, putting my earphones in.

***

So that was super interesting but now I'm late for school, but oh well I always am and I was gonna be late anygays so I don't really give a shit.

I get to school twenty minutes late, I enter my third period class, and walk down to the desk at the back.

"Sorry I'm late teach" I say thumping down onto my chair.

Lol ✨ t h u m p i n g ✨ don't ask why I said that... it was the author!

"Well yes Peter, just as always and would you care to tell the class what was so important for you to miss half of math" the teacher says with a glare.

"Oh I just didn't wanna be here" I shrug and he glares at me. Yep he's another asshole teacher.

A few more periods pass and right now I'm in Chemistry 5th period. The bell is about to ring for my next class and just as I'm packing up my science teacher tells me that I'm to see the principal in her office and that I'm to bring my bag too.

So with a shrug I take my bag and leave the classroom on my way to the principal's office.

Huh, I wonder why I'm being called up to her office thinking is this about what happened third period?