A First Day At School | 28

October 19th

I get to my new school, and walk in, or rather strut like the badass I am, okay kidding... kinda?

Jeez I hope this school doesn't suck like the rest of them, it doesn't look to bad. Here's the plan I'm gonna go to school, keep my head low, don't get into trouble or lash out at anyone and I'll be fine... hopefully.

I walk into the front reception, "how can I help you?" The receptionist asks me.

"I'm new here, Peter Parker" I say to her and she smiles.

"Welcome Mr. Parker, I have your time table already printed here" she says with a smile passing me a folder.

"It has the map of the school in case you need help finding your way around, and there's a locker combination in there as well as some leaflets about our school" she says, dang she's actually nice, all of my schools have had bitchy receptionists.

"Thank you Miss" I say with the ghost of a smile resting on my face.

"That's no problem and please call me Ash" she smiles.

"Of course Ms. Ash" I say and she chuckles.

"Do you have any questions?" She asks and a shake my head.

"No but thanks, you're a doll" I say with a smile and walk away.

I flip through the pages in the folder and quickly memorise them all then just toss the whole folder into the trash.

Perks of having a photographic and eidetic memory, yes they're both different, not very but there are some distinctions. I'm not gonna go over it with you, just look it up if you really wanna know.

The bell rings, my homeroom class is on the first floor with Ms. Walker in room 3B 6th door on the right of the west wing hall.

With a sigh I make my way there, this better not suck.

I get to the classroom and walk in, people whisper amongst themselves as the look at me.

"You must be Peter, class this our new student, Peter Parker" Ms. Walker says to me then turns to the class on her last remark.

"Take a seat Mr. Parker, anywhere is fine" she says to me and I'm tempted to just sit on the floor right there but I that might come across as cheeky and as I said before I'm trying not to get into trouble.

I walk to the back of the class and sit at the far corner taking out my phone.

"So, your name is Peter?" A girl asks me, I look up at her with a blank expression, her face is absolutely caked in make up and her hair is in a tight high ponytail.

"Yup" I say and turn back to my phone.

"Do you play football? You look like you play football" She asks, what the fuck is she doing with her voice? Does she think she's a Kardashian?

"Is there a reason you're talking to me?" I ask in slight annoyance.

"Hmph" she huffs and turns away.

I turn back to my phone and just text Harley for the remainder of the period.

When the bell goes I make my way to the first class which is English.

I get there, get introduced by the teacher and sit down at the back once again.

"Class, today we will be continuing with our essay presentations, then I will introduce you to a new book report that you all will be doing" the teacher says and a chorus of groans is heard throughout the class.