What A Bitch | 50

A/N: This gets really random at end btw 😂

December 13th

Today's the day guys, the horrible, wretched day I've been putting off for so long. Some would say it's the worst day of the whole week.

I hope y'all start putting your hands together to pray for me, I need all the prayers I can get to make it through this day.

Said day will be filled with nothing but what I think to be a torture method, I'm 99% sure it's used to torture dammed souls in hell.

That's because today is...

Monday...

That's right, you read that correctly, it's the day I'm being forced to go to school and listen to things I already know. So fucking pray for my ADHD to not make the day so slow as it always does.

Okay now that I look back I realise that I may have been just a bit too dramatic. I'll just blame it on my gayness even though we all know it's just me being me.

But anygays I better get dressed and stuff, sadly schools don't allow students to come in their pyjamas. I know, it's ridiculous.

I shove on black ripped jeans, a T-shirt, a hoodie and... yeah, ooh wait I'll put on a beanie. It's, December, so it's cold.

Ooh that reminds me, Christmas is in a few weeks. Normally I don't celebrate it but I have Chrissy and every kid needs Christmas. Like literally I'm pretty sure it would be child abuse to not let her decorate a tree and write cards to her friends or open presents from 'Santa' that is suspiciously signed in my writing.

Soooo looks like I'm doing the whole Christmas thing this year.

After getting dressed and whatnot, I wake up Chrissy and she sleepily goes through her morning routine as I make her breakfast and lunch for later today.

Once she's all done and there's nothing else to do, we're out the door, walking to school.

I drop her off at her school as I normally do and make my way to mine, coming in late as per usual.

The day was pretty boring... well that was until I came to the end of my fifth period class; English. I somehow got into an argument with this very bitchy girl and she won't just back the fuck off. It's starting to get on my nerves.

"I swear if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm gonna be your nightmare" I say and of course if you understood that reference, comment broskis... uh whoops... back to the story!

"Ugh you can't talk to me like that!" She says like the lil bitch she is.

"Careful, don't wanna get on his bad side, you'll probably be working for him one day" another student warns her.

"Nah I'm not gonna grow up to be a pimp" I say nonchalantly and the whole class lose it and burst out laughing while she just glares at me and looks offended.

Even the teacher lets out a small snort and seems to be trying not to laugh any further.

"I guess you don't wanna end up like your dad then!" She retorts, "you're probably such an asshole because your mom has to raise you all by her self" she smirks.

"Jokes on you bitch, my parents are dead" I reply and realise that's probably not a good idea because everyone just goes silent.

"Damn that took a turn" someone says and everyone agrees.

"Oh and tell your mom to stop changing her lipstick, my dick is turning rainbow" I say to her and her jaw drops while everyone once again burst out laughing all of them going 'OOOOOOHH!'

I stand up and walk out with a smirk, just as the bell goes.

It's lunch, finally, I'll probably just leave, I do not wanna go to my last three classes, that shit is exhausting.

So with that in mind I walk to my locker and take my skateboard then cruise through the corridors and out the door.

I jump the stairs at the bottom and continue to skate out the school grounds onto the streets of New York.

Nowwww where the heck should I go? The skatepark? Nah it's too icy, the library? Nooooo I can't be arsed reading a fucking book.

I guess I'll just take a wander, see the sights or some shit like that.

Unluckily for me it started to fucking rain, then out of no where there was thunder.

Wait why am I complaining? I love rain, imagine I got struck by lightning. Wait why is the lighting fucking red? I ain't the fucking weatherman on fox news but I know that shit ain't normal.

Ooh I shroud hold a metal rod and get struck by the spooky lightning, see if I die! This is so fun!

I take the metal wiring from an umbrella and climb a small tower thingy, this is so stupid. Why am I doing this again? I dunno, I've always wanted to be struck by lightning.

I hold the metal rod up high, I genuinely didn't think it would work but it did!

I felt an excruciatingly painful jolt course through my body, I felt like I was on fire, this was a bad idea.

I fall off the tower, the metal rod staying at the top, seeing as I dropped it as quickly as I could.

I land on my back and my whole world goes dark. Huh maybe I actually did just die. But why is my conscience still fucking awake? Well they do say your brain is active for up to 12 minutes after death, don't ask me why I know that because I don't even know why.

Okay I should sing Thunderstruck in my mind

'I was caught in the middle of a railroad track'

'I looked round and I knew there was no turning back, my mind raced and I thought what could I do and I knew
there was no help, no help from you.

'Sound of the drums, beating in my heart, the thunder of guns, tore 'me apart

'You've been... Thunderstruck'

Okay I should stop this is getting old, plus I feel a little... tired... hmm I'm just gonna go to sleep.

Goodnight! Lol I don't even know if I'm dead or not this is fun!

———

I have no idea what the fuck this is but oh well.

Word Count: 1060

- mayaaa ✌🏼