Bucky's Therapy Session | 66

January 8th

"My therapist said I don't trust people and have no family apart from Steve, oh and she also practically said my life is just sad" Bucky says with a slight pout as he sits down on the couch.

"If you have no family then what am I? Chopped liver?" I say with a scoff.

"I know right!" He says and we both shake our heads.

"I ought to give this woman a piece of my mind" I say with a slight huff.

"Yeah then she'd see that I do have family, though she might question why you're some kid" Bucky replies.

"Eh oh well, dude I'm so coming with you to your next therapy session" I say with a smirk.

"Fuck yeah" he replies, mirroring my smirk.

"Language!" We hear Steve say.

"Oh no" Wanda says.

***

꧁𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁꧂

***

January 10th

"You said I don't have any family? Oh yeah well explain this" I hear Bucky say from the other side of the door.

That's my cue to walk in, so I do, very dramatically might I add, I'm also wearing a pair of sunglasses, ya know to spice it up a lil bit.

"What's up fuckers" I say and whip off my glasses.

"Language!" I say to myself, in honour of the mother hen.

"May I present to you the all mighty Peter" Bucky says with a smirk and we fist bump like the cool dudes we are.

"That low-key kinda hurt, I kinda punched a wall yesterday" I say, caressing my bruised knuckles.

"Really? Again? Peter! I told you to stop that, are you sure it isn't broken?" He says, becoming worried as he grabs my hand to examine it.

"I'm sure dad" I say mockingly, rolling my eyes with slight amusement as I pull my hand from his grasp.

"James, who's the kid?" Ms/Miss/Mrs/Mx/Mr...? (hey who am I to make assumptions) Therapist Person.

"Ha! She called to James, it's like мама паук when she's mad at you" I say with a laugh.

"Zip it tânăr" he says with a slight smirk.

"Ew you're like a Romanian version of Steve" I laugh.

"Where did this kid come from?" The therapist asks confusedly, gods I really gotta learn her name.

"Your mom" I reply and she look slightly irritated.

"Speaking of mother's, where's yours? I'm slightly concerned James kidnapped you" she says.

"What? He's obviously my mom, what are you talking about?" I say with a mock-scoff and she takes a sigh, trying to compose herself.

"This is my honorary... family member... child? Yeah my honorary child" Bucky says, putting an arm on my shoulder and I snort at his words.