Cap's Gay | 74

February 24th

"Noooooo I don't wanna go!" I whine as Harley drags me out of the warehouse, its like 10 am but he insists that I go to school.

"Come on, Bucky is outside, I will get him in here so he can just carry you to school" Harley warns, he's so mean, I bet one gets all this mother hen shit from Steeb.

"You're so mean" I pout whilst crossing my arms grumpily, refusing to leave.

"Yo Buck come get your adopted gay child!" He shouts through the open door, yeah he left the freaking door open, anyone could just look in.

Buckaroo then walks in, pff he can't carry me I'm so heavy my dudes, I'd like to see him try, I'm like 5 sacks of potatoes, must be all these beastly muscles because I'm so strong broskis.

He then just fucking effortlessly picks me up and throw me over his fucking shoulder like he's try'na save me from a burning building or some shit.

"Hey! I have rights you know!" I protest and Harley just laughs as he carries me out to his car, he literally yeets me in the back seat and this dude has the AUDACITY to put FUCKING CHILDS LOCK ON!!!!!!

I ain't no fucking child, I'm a man, a grown full as man, I drink from glasses instead of plastic cups and I- what's another thing adult men do? I dunno, I've not been around normal men all that much ya know. OOH I ORDER MY OWN PIZZA I'M A MANNNNN.

Suddenly something is thrown at me and I subconsciously catch it only to find it's my stupid school bag. Lol it smells like weed.

"I'm gonna ignore the fact that your bag smells like weed" Harley says from the passenger seat, pff bet he doesn't have child's lock.

"Off to school we go, doesn't that sound like fun Peter?" Bucky says teasingly and I glare at him.

"You're literally driving me to hell" I say and he just snorts, asshole.

"Stop being so dramatic, it's not that bad" Harley says whilst playfully rolling his eyes, also an asshole but an adorable one.

"Says you, you don't even go to school, why don't you go to school instead of being homeschooled by a couple of genius' you wouldn't last a week" I say amusedly.

"Are you kidding? I'd do perfectly fine in a public school" he scoffs with a slight laugh.

"I beg to differ" I say with a smirk.

The car then comes to a halt and I look out the window, fuck we're here, I don't wanna go, fuck that hellhole.

"No, nuh uh, I ain't going in there, it's literally so boring" I huff, crossing my arms again.

Bucky and Harley then exchange this look, a look I do not like in the slightest, oh no something is about to go down guys, I can feel it.

Well I was right, 'cause the both of them got out of the car and Bucky proceeded to carry me like a baby inside the school.

Though not gonna lie I found it quite amusing, up until Harley read out my timetable and the classroom I'm supposed to be in right now.

"Okay okay put me down, I'll go in" I say as we near the door to my History class, he puts me down and I thought of bolting but why not just be a good child and go into class.

He then opens the door for me to go in but once I don't he just pushes me in, how rude am I right?

"Have fun learning about... what's he learning about teach?" Bucky asks my fucking teacher.

"Captain America" the teacher replies and Bucky snots.

"Have fun learning about Steve" he laughs.

"What's there to learn, he was a stupid lil twerp that got in fights all day but then got injected with a serum and turned into a super soldier, that's all ya need to know" I scoff.

"My goodness, I can't believe it, you're the Bucky Barnes!" My teacher says in awe and everyone in the class gasps while I fight the urge to laugh.

"I am sir" Bucky says with a nod.

"I'd be honoured if you taught the class a few things about yourself and Captain America" Mr. Whatever his name is says and I snort.

"I would love too, there's a bunch of thing that you don't know about us" Bucky says, sending a slight smirk towards me.

"We would appreciate it very much Mr. Barnes" the teacher says with a smile, he has the same look Coulson has when he's talking about Captain America.

"Well firstly, you know how you get those people who are like 'oh we didn't have any gays in my day' well that is the biggest lie, there was so many gay clubs, and our own Captain America is gay, he just wasn't out back then, but I sure as hell knew and hey I'm gay too though I was out back then" Bucky tells the class and everyone is like 'whoa thats cool' and 'brooo I didn't know that!'

"Another thing is that good Ol' Captain America used to smoke weed, it was legal back then though there was an age limit but the law wasn't so tight so it was easy to get away with things like underage smoking" he says and people gasp and the whole class starts to snicker.

"Bro Cap really do be smoking weed like he some depressed teenager from the 60s" a kid says, he looks like a stoner.

"He's such a great role model" I say, wiping a fake tear.

"Now Ima leave you with this last fact, Steve's a bottom, au revoir" Bucky says with a smirk.

"Oh my god I didn't need to know that" I say with a grimace, he just gives a small salute and leaves the classroom.

"So what we learnin' now teach?" I ask nonchalantly as I sit at an empty desk, everyone is just looking at me with their mouths agape.

"What?" I shrug.

———

I WROTE THIS WHILE SLEEP DEPRIVEDDDDD 🤪

Also I made a list of ideas and requests for this fic so I don't forget them but I fucking lost the list 😭 😂

Also it was my brothers birthday yesterday! He's now 18! D'you think he'll buy alcohol for me? 😏 probs not but oh well.

This was his cake, it's Jurassic Park!

It's so cool, it's by the same person who made my cake! 😁

Peter's Shrug Count: 1, the very last word 😂

Word Count: 1000

- mayaaa ✌🏼