He Kissed You?! | 17

September 8th

I sit at the top of a random building in New York, talking to Harley on my phone.

"Oh I jumped out a window last week, your dad went crazy, pretty sure he thought I died" I say as the thought comes to my head.

"YOU WHAT?!!" He exclaims and I can't help but laugh.

"Jeez chill, I was in the living room, Nat tased Clint and then the subject of Ol' Man Frisbee's PSA's came up" I say.

"And how the fuck did that result in you jumping out the window??" He asks incredulously.

"Oh well Tony put on the PSA and I couldn't bare it so I climbed out the window and dropped to the ledge bellow then climbed in through the window into Bruce's lab" I explain casually.

"You say that as though you're talking about the weather! What if you died?!" He exclaims and I scoff in amusement.

"Eh I knew what I was doing Harls" I say with a shrug.

"Your new nickname is now Ninja Bubs" he says and I snort.

"Yeah I won't answer to that" I scoff amusedly and we laugh.

"Well I gotta go, my dad wants me to leave my room for once" Harley says.

"Good luck on that" I say laughing slightly.

"Thanks I'll need it" he snorts.

"And Harley?" I say.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" he says, I could literally hear the smile in his voice and it's adorable.

We say our goodbyes and then end the call.

***

Harley's PoV-

When the call ends I squeal into my pillow excitedly and jump up from my bed.

I laugh as I punch the air, this is soooo awesome!!!

I quickly take a shower and change out of my pyjamas even though it 12 in the afternoon.

I then skip, literally, out my room and down the hall into the living room where Clint and Sam are arguing.

"Hey guys!" I say with a wide grin.

"Oh my god! You're actually out your room and dressed as well!" Dad says in mock astonishment.

"Pietro let's do the WAP for my dad" I say and he smirks jumping up from the couch.

"The what?" Dad ask confusedly.

"It's a dance, completely harmless" Pietro replies.

"FRIDAY play WAP" I say with a smirk of my own.

When the lyrics come in dad's eyes widen and he tries to get FRIDAY to stop playing it.

Clint starts screaming, "THEY'RE CHILDREN!!! SOMEONE STOP IT!!!!!" He screams.

All the while we're dancing, Wanda recording us laughing her ass off.

"BUT THEY WERE SO INNOCENT!!" Steve cries.

Eventually dad cuts off the music and me and Pietro fall on the floor laughing our asses off.

"Was that part of midgardian culture?" Thor asks confusedly.

"Oh yeah definitely!" I say and Pietro backs me up nodding.

"What is wet ass pussy?" Thor asks and we once again fall on the floor unable to contain our laughter.

"It means a cat after it's had a bath" Pietro says.

"Yeah it's for people who want to dance for their cats but sadly we don't have one" I say sadly and everyone but Thor blinks in confusion.

"That's not what it means" Wanda says and we frown in confusion.

"What do you mean, it's a pussy cat" Pietro says and they all smile.

"Aww they're still innocent!" Nat says hugging us tightly.

"Panini's are ready guys!" Steve says and we all go into the kitchen.

"Grazie!" Dad says with a grin as Steve puts a panini in front of him.

"Grazie davero!" I add when getting my own.

"Aww my little bambino is picking up some Italiano!" Dad says proudly and we just smile. 

I expand my hologram phone thingy, damn Peter really needs to name this thing, I play a game under the table, obviously winning at the game.

"Whoa that's so cool!" Pietro gasps as he looks at the phone.

"I know, my activation movement is the spidey thing as well" I say and he looks confused.

I then close the hologram and show him what I mean, turning it back on.

"Bro that's awesome! Where'd you get it?!" Wanda asks in awe.

"What are you kids talking about?" Dad asks.

"Harley has a freaking hologram!" Pietro exclaims with a wide grin.

"It's just a prototype, I'm testing it out for a friend" I say with a shrug.

"I have no idea what you three are talking about" dad says and I start to show him my phone.

"It's even got a basic AI programmed into it, and it can expand to the width of this room!" I say and start explaining everything about it.

"Jeez this is the most advanced tech I've ever seen and that's saying something" dad says in slight awe.

"Who made it?" He asks and I internally curse.

"Uhhh this is gonna sound super sketchy but I can't tell you" I say and he raises a brow.

"Wait are you talking about..." Wanda trails off.

"Yeah, I swear to god if you tell anyone I will kill you" I say and the team just look confused.

"Who's he talking about Wanda?" Nat asks and Wanda gulps.

"I dunno" she lies terribly with a shrug.

"Would you look at the time!" I say looking at my nonexistent watch, "I have to go!" I say and run out the kitchen, Wanda following in suit.

We run down the corridor and I pull her into my room.

"I met my online friend in real life and his name's Peter and he's dad's personal intern!" I blurt out and her eyes widen.

"Ohhh so Pete made the hologram, makes sense" she says in realisation and I nod.

"There's more" I say and she raises a brow.

"I well- we're- me and Peter uh- we'reinarelationship" I say quickly but we all live with Pietro, he speaks like this all the time, so Wanda understood every word.

"Omg you and Peter?!" He says with a wide grin, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yeah we met each other 3 weeks ago and last week, well he- he kissed me and then a day later he asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend!" I say and we start squealing, jumping up and down like middle school girls.

"He kissed you?!" She exclaims, like really loudly.

"WHO KISSED WHO?!" Steve exclaims as he barges in.

"Uhh the Lord" I say and his face softens.

"That's beautiful, you'll find peace in Jesus" he says, putting a hand on my shoulder and then walking back out.

As soon as he leaves we both snicker in amusement, "ya gotta love Uncle Steve" I say and Wanda nods laughing her ass off.

———

Ummm here ya go, another chapter!!! 😁

Word Count: 1135

- mayaaaa ✌🏼