Tattoos Are Cool! | 67

January 15th

Okay, I may or may not have bought something that could potentially result in a huge mistake but oh well.

You're probably wondering, 'oh what is that you've bought oh' so wise one?' Well it probably wasn't worded like that but I don't care, we'll roll with it.

So basically, I bought a tattoo kit! Like a professional tattoo kit, with the tattoo gun and everything!

I dunno why, I just saw it and I bought it, do you think anyone will let me tattoo them?

Ooh I'll just do one on myself, so people can see that I'm not completely shit at it. Wait I don't know if I'm good at it or not... eh well just see.

So with that, I pull up WikiHow, so I know how to set up the whole thing and prepare everything.

꧁𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁꧂

Okay so I've set it all up, I've sterilised my wrist where I'm gonna tattoo myself, it seems simple enough...

Okay I'm scared, fuck why am I doing this?

I turn the tattoo gun on and just do it, I don't think I just have at it.

Haha this tickles!

If you're wondering what I'm tattooing, well to answer that question, I'm actually just doing a small rose.

An hour later and I'm finally done, okay not gonna lie, this doesn't look that bad.

See, it looks alright, more than alright actually, I kinda love it

Gods, Harley is so gonna kill me... or not... yeah he definitely is.

Oh well, I wanna tattoo someone else now, at least one person from the team might let me... maybe.

I pack up everything in the lil case thing it all came with.

Welp, time to go to the tower to see if any of them will let me give em a tattoo.

***

Once I reach the tower, I walk straight in, then into the elevator. Friday takes me to the top floor as I press all the useless yet fun buttons and listen to the AC/DC elevator music.

The doors open with an all too familiar ding, and I step out, just to my luck, everyone is sitting around the living room.

"Guess what I got!" I say with a grin and they all turn to me with raised brows.

"Weed?" Bucky asks excitedly, and I give him a look as to say 'not now' and he nods.

"What did you get?" Harley asks me with a fond smile.

"Great question blue, and I got a tattoo gun!" I say with a grin.

"Oh no" Steve says.

"You have what?!" Tony exclaims.