Dinner With The Avengers | 09

We work on a few more things around the lab, not noticing the time until Tony's AI starts to speak.

"Sir, Capsicle has made dinner, you should eat, you've not done so all day" she says.

"Wait it's dinner time already?" He asks with a raised brow.

"It's 7:33" she replies and he sighs.

"Hey kid, join us for dinner, you're probably starving" Tony asks me.

"Sure" I shrug, as I write the answer to an equation he gave me on a piece of paper.

I then look up from the paper and pass it to him, he looks at it with slightly widened eyes.

"Jeez kid, this is amazing" he praises and I smile the slightest, "how'd you do it so quickly?" He asks in internet.

"I dunno, I just look at it and my brain works it out I guess" I shrug.

"Well that's called being a genius kid" he smirks.

We then leave the lab and make our way into the elevator whilst talking about a few things, all related to science of course.

The elevator dings as the doors slide open and we step out, still talking amongst ourselves until we get to the kitchen/dinning room.

"Hey guys, this is my new intern, Peter" Tony says as we sit down.

"Your teacher walk into any doors lately?" Barton asks with a smirk, which I return.

"No more than usual" I reply.

"Hey what happened to your face?" Bucky asks worry evidence in his eyes and they all look at the very noticeable bruises and cuts.

"Got in a fight" I say with a shrug.

"Jeez what kind of guys are you picking fights with?" Sam scoffs.

"Assholes, that's who" I say with a sigh.

"I'll bring Harley his food, he's playing GTA" Pietro says taking a plate and walking out.

Eventually the whole team are sat around the table and so we start dinner whilst talking amongst one another.

Natasha and Bucky start speaking in Russian whilst glaring at some of the team.

"Вы заметили, как холодильник издает этот странный шум?" Bucky asks her (Have you noticed how the refrigerator is making a strange noise?)

"да, мы должны попросить Тони исправить это" she replies (yeah, we have to ask Tony to fix it) I smirk slightly as Tony gulps upon their glares.

"сегодня довольно хорошая погода" Bucky says, (the weather is pretty good today).

"это может быть идеальная погода для пикника" Natasha replies whilst glaring at Sam, (it might be perfect weather for a picnic).

"вы ребята тупые? Идёт дождь" I say to them with an amused scoff, (are you guys stupid? It's raining).

"с каких пор ты знаешь русский язык?" Natasha asks me with raised brows in surprise, (since when do you know Russian?)

"с тех пор как я родился" I reply with a smirk, (since I was born).

"What the fuck is happening?" Tony asks and only now do I notice everyone looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oh they were just talking about different ways to sever your limbs from your body if you don't fix that weird noise the refrigerator is making" I say with a shrug, his eyes grow wide and he visibly gulps.