Lucifer | 57

3rd Person PoV-

Dan walked away from his desk as he grumbled under his breath.

He went into the break room amd poured himself some coffee. He probably looked angry whilst doing it because as a familiar detective by the name of Chloe Decker walked in, she felt the need to ask him if he was okay.

"Dan you alright? What's got you so mad?" She asked him and he huffed.

"Some kid is watching the lion king at my desk and he called me a douche" he said and she felt the urge to laugh, he was like this because of a kid?

"You're a cop, just tell him you'll arrest him and that he's trespassing or something" she shrugged.

"Yeah I would but it's the lieutenants nephew" he replied and she raised a brow.

"Marcus has a nephew?" She asked with slight confusion.

"Looks like" he replied and they go to the doorway looking over at Dan's desk where Peter sat his feet up next to the computer.

"Let me talk to him" Chloe said and started to walk up to Peter.

"Can I help you ma'am?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Yeah, I'm Detective Decker, could you watch this elsewhere, Detective Espinoza has some important work to do" she said and he shrugged.

"If you tell me who pisses of Mark the most I will" he said with a smirk.

"That would be Lucifer" Dan said and she looked at him like 'seriously' but he shrugged.

"Lucifer? Like the devil? I gotta meet this guy" he smirked.

"No" 'Marcus' said as he walked up.

"What's the matter? Afraid?" Peter said and Marcus glared.

"If you were my child, I'd put you up for adoption" he deadpanned.

"If you were my father I'd let you" Peter retorted.

"Why can't you just go back to New York and continue to annoy Ric instead of me" Marcus said.

"It's more fun to annoy you" Peter shrugged and Marcus just shook his head and walked off.

"Rude" Peter said sarcastically.

"I take it you guys don't get along?" Chloe said and he shrugged.

"It's a love hate kinda thing, not scratch that it's just a hate kinda thing" Peter replied.

"So then why'd you come to LA?" Dan asked.

Peter's PoV-

Why did I come to LA? Ohhhh yeah, to annoy Cain, but I can't tell them that.

"My other uncle got tired of me, they both hate me" I replied and they nodded.

"What about your parents?" Decker asked.

"Oh I wasn't joking when I said they were in hell, like they're literally dead and they definitely didn't go to heaven" I replied.

"Shit, sorry kid" Dan said and I snort.

"Don't be" I said.

"Detective!" A man with an English accent said as he walked over.

"Not the time Lucifer" Decker said to him.

"Who's the child? I thought you only had one of them" he said pointing toward me.

"It's just Marcus's nephew, he's very annoying and won't get out of my desk" Dan says and I just smirk.