Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87

March 26th

You're probably thinking 'Peter your life is so fucking weird right now I'm so lost' well so is the author, she's just writing random shit but it seems to be working out... kinda.

Try guess where I am right now?

No like you actually have to guess.

Hey I don't see you fucking guessing this can't just be a one way thing.

You ain't watching Dora The Explorer with your younger cousin you actually have to take part in this shit.

So have ya made a guess yet?

Close... yeah not really, you're so wrong, I'm actually at Camp Half-Blood eating mashed potatoes while rolling a joint.

Also you're probably wondering what happened at Bucky's party well... I kind of blocked all that out it was very traumatic now I shall not speak of it.

"Is he seriously rolling a joint?" I hear Annabeth ask no one in particular.

"Ayo what's up" I say looking at up at her and the rest of the seven.

"Chiron told us you were here, what's up bro" Percy says with a grin and we fist bump.

"Hey man, I found your elf friend" I say as I lick the paper of my point to make it stick.

"You found Leo?!" They all exclaim in shock and start yelling over one another.

"Whoa jeez calm down he was just with his girlfriend, he'll be here in a couple minutes" I reply with a shrug.

Before any of them can speak Leo rides in with that Calypso chick behind him, ohhhh boy he's definitely in trouble.

After a very heartwarming reunion of bone-crushing hugs and tears being shed they all just punch him while I just smoke my joint and eat my mashed potatoes, it was very entertaining to watch.

Eventually after they've all calmed down Leo notices me and just frowns turning back to his friends mix

"I- why is Peter smoking weed and eating mashed potatoes?" Leo asks everyone and they all turn to see me, I just smile and give a nod of acknowledgment.

"I don't even know where he got the mashed potatoes, it's not on the menu for today" Jason says, looking at me in confusion.

"I forced my boyfriend to make them" I shrug.

"Harley's here?" Nico asks me confusedly as I let him take a hit from my joint and I nod.

"Yep, he's with the Hephaestus kids, something about building a potato gun, as though his other 100 isn't enough" I say, rolling my eyes slightly in amusement.

"101 is better" I hear Harley say as he creeps up behind me causing me to jump.

"Jesus Christ Harls!" I say and he just snorts.

"Dude! What the hell did I say about weed!" He says when he sees it in my hand and snatches it from me.

"I wanna divorce" I huff, crossing my arms as he puts it out and tosses it in a bin.

"But- the weed" Nico says, looking at the bin longingly.

"Non preoccuparti, ne ho di più" (don't worry, I have more) I say to him with smirk and we fist bump.

"I don't like whatever you just said, stop with the weed, it's bad for you, you too whoever you are, it messes with your brain and prolonged use can even lead to lung problems and it's slows your brain development, if you keep this shit up you'll be dumber than Clint and no one wants that!" he lectures us and I snort, poor Clint.