I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71

February 21st

Soooooo apparently, I've not been going to school enough which is ridiculous! I go at least once a month! Is that not enough?! Stupid school.

Soooooo, my social worker is FORCING me to go to that fucking hell hole because apparently if I don't then I have to go to some kinda detention facility.

I've hardly been to the school I'm currently enrolled in, like practically no one knows me.

So here I am showing up at 11:15 even though school started 3 hours ago! Yay I made it before lunch!

I also may or may not have had a smoke on the way, but come on, nicotine helps with the nerves!

Ooh and drama class started only 5 minutes ago so I won't be too late for that. I've not actually been to that class yet, soooo it might actually be good, but who knows.

I walk into the drama theatre, everyone is in a circle on chairs, this low-key looks like some kinda cult not gonna lie.

Everyone turns to look at me and I take my earphones out.

"Oh shit it's that kid, low-key though he died" someone says to their mate.

"Are you in this class?" The teacher asks me, pfff he's British.

"Yup" I say.

"Peter Parker?" He asks and I nod, "it's great to see you, pull up a chair!" He says and I shrug and bring a chair into the circle, sitting down.

"So today, we're going to be acting out the musical scrips you've all chosen in your groups" he says to the class, fuck yeah I wasn't here so I don't have to do anything!

"Peter, you can join Amber, Honey and Eli's group for this, seeing as Alex isn't in today" he says to me. Ah fuck. Now I actually have to do something.

"Okay split up into your groups for a short 5 minutes to go over your lines a little" the teacher says and everyone gets into their groups.

With a sigh I got over to the group I've been assigned to.

"So you're Peter? Dam I thought you were a myth" one of the girls says.

"That's low-key kinda cool, I wish I was a myth, mostly cause it would mean I don't have to exist and existing is exhausting" another says, okay they don't seem too bad.

"Anyways, so I'm Honey, that's Amber and that's Eli" Honey says and I nod.

"Cool" I say.

"Yeah we're doing Take A Break from Hamilton, since you're filling in for Alex you're Alexander Hamilton himself, I'm Eliza, Honey is Angelica and Eli is lil Philip" Amber says and I smirk. Also she sound super high... but also posh, it's funny.

"I kid you not, you could not have chosen a better person to do this, like literally, I can recite the full 2 hours and 40 minutes of Hamilton" I say with a laugh.

"Oh my god! You're a Hamilton fan?! This is awesome" Honey exclaims excitedly.

"Yeah Alex literally does nothing, he didn't even know what Hamilton was" Eli says.

"Yeah we only chose him because he can surprisingly sing and his name is Alexander" Amber says and I snort.

"I mean I can kinda sing, I dunno, according to some people I can" I say with a shrug.

"That's all we need to know bro, you're gonna make a great Hamilton" Honey says.

"Yeah and you don't really have to do that much of all that weird dance thingy, just do what Alexander does ya know" she adds and I shrug then give them a nod. Jeez why am I actually gonna do this?