I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62

January 5th

Once the game was over we all made our way back to the tower while Harley fussed over me. I just let him, I wasn't really paying attention anygays.

"Bruuuuce, Peter's hurt!" Harley says as soon as we walk in and I glare at him, he just shrugs innocently and I chuckle slightly.

"Are you okay?" Clint asks, from the couch with a raised brow.

"Wait what?" Bruce asks worriedly rushing over and I roll my eyes.

"I just hurt my hand a little, he's overreacting" I say and Harley shakes his head.

"Nuh uh, there batter hit the ball so hard that his bat split in half and he were already close to the field. Peter caught it without a glove and his hand is fucked" Harley explains and Bruce raises a brow.

"Can I see it?" He asks and I sigh holding out my hand.

"Oh shit" he says, examining it with a grimace.

"Yeah there's definitely a few broken bones here" he says.

"Come on to medbay I'll fix you up in no time" he says and with a groan I agree and walk back into the elevator.

A few minutes later I find myself in medbay, in one of them x-ray rooms. Hope I don't die from exposure to radiation. Eh that won't happen, there's not enough of it for that to happen... plus I can't die. I'm Jesus. Ignore that, I dunno why I said it... thought it? I dunno, but ya get what I mean.

Once my hand has been x-rayed, Bruce looks over the pictures... are they called pictures? Why do I not know this? I've had multiple X-rays in my life time so has the author.

Speaking of the author, she completely forgot this story existed and all because her neighbour got a puppy and she really wants to kidnap it and has been planning on different ways she can do so.

Oh shit, I done it again, aaaaanygays, forget that happened... what was I talking about again?

"Yep as expected you've broken your two middle metacarpal bones your capitate and cracked your hamate a little" he says, like I know what the fuck he's talking. Hey I might be decent at science and shit but anatomy isn't exactly my forte alright.

"Okay I get it, I've broken a lot of bones in my hand, now what?" I ask him.

"I'll need to give you a cast" he says with a sympathetic smile, grabbing everything he needs from drawers around the room.

"Just leave it, I've broken so many bones and not been to the hospital for it" I say with a groan, pulling my hand back.

"Okay we're going back to that later but right now ya need to let me give you a cast" he says.

"But my left arm is already useless right now I need my right" I whine and I swear I saw him roll his eyes, rude.

"If you don't I'll call Nat down here" he says and my mood changes immediately.

"A cast sounds great doc!" I say putting my hand back on the table.

"Well that was easier than I thought" he mutters amusedly and starts to bandage up my hand. He then adds this weird cushion material then the cast, but it's wet and gross, but it hardens pretty fuckin' quickly but it's not completely hard.

He's eventfully done after what to me seems like hours though in reality it was probably just a few minutes.

"Okay you have to be extra careful for a few days, it hasn't hardened completely and can take a couple days to do so, so be cautious and alert as to not let it crack" he says and I roll my eyes.