Forty One

(Does anyone know how long Bakugo was held captive? I tried looking it up but got no answers and I don't wanna rewatch just to find out but I will if I have to. Now, on with the chapter!)

Waking up to pain was not fun

Waking up to pain was not fun. Waking up to darkness was not fun. Waking up to the memories of what had happened was not fun. Waking up at all was not fun. Kosuke was not in a good mental state at that moment.

She had yet to process what had happened, and it was hitting her hard. It felt as if she was clean because she didn't feel sticky or smell anything bad at all. However, her lower regions were still flashing with rage at being abused, not to mention the burn on her side, so she knew for a fact it hadn't been a dream. Plus, she was still chained.

Could her life get worse?

At that moment, her stomach chose to make the loudest sound it could muster.

As if that sound was a summoning chant, the door opened and in flooded light. It was for a brief second, enough for a person to walk in. Dabi was that person. "Afternoon cupcake, sleep well?"

"As well as I can after being raped," She replied, her gaze throwing daggers at the male. He snickered as he set down a tray of food on the night stand.

"Fair enough. Well, you did sleep for twenty three hours but I'm not surprised," Dabi said, lifting a hand to caress her cheek. She snapped her jaw at him, but he barely even flinched and didn't pull away. "Anyway, I brought some food, but I dunno if you're interested."

"Of course I am jackass," Kosuke snarled in return. Dabi grinned.

"Aww, pet names already? Not that I'm complaining but I'd prefer honey or nugget over jackass."

"You started it, and I think jackass suits you perfectly," She fired back. Shrugging, Dabi scooted closer and smirked at her.

"Want me to help you sit up? Ya know, since you obviously can't do it yourself."

"And who's fault is that, I wonder?" Kosuke questioned sarcastically. The patchwork villain hummed, acting innocent as he waited for her reply. A few seconds later, after another stomach rumble, the female grumbled her acceptance.

Moving her so that she was sitting against the headboard, Dabi pecked her forehead, causing her to jolt. "Don't worry, I won't be doing anything indecent for a while until you recover. Can't break you already, now can I?" He joked, but then paused when he saw how truely terrified Kosuke looked at that moment.

Sighing, Dabi made a mental note to himself before grabbing the spoon and dipping it in the bowl of soup. Raising it towards Kosuke, he quickly took a detour and slurped it himself.

Kosuke was still trembling in fear and didn't react. Taking this chance, Dabi moved in, kissing her full on the mouth. This time, she did react as she struggled to get away.

Putting his hand on the side of her face, Dabi kept her from running away and managed to get her mouth open. Kosuke's eyes widened as she felt and tasted the soup coming from her captor's mouth. This is so gross, she thought to herself as she squeezed her eyes shut. And cliche.

Dabi separated from her to give her a chance to swallow, which she did. "So, how does it taste?"

"... Are you really only gonna feed me that way?"

"Yep, sorry but I like it too much to stop. Your reactions are so cute," He teased, grabbing the spoon again and repeating what he had just done. This time, Kosuke was less surprised and just went with it.

I won't fight since he admitted it was the only way he'll agree to feed me, Kosuke reasoned with herself. And I need food in order to regain my strength and to get out of here in good condition!

"Want some water?" Dabi asked after about a third of the bowl was gone. She nodded, so he took a second to uncap the water bottle he had brought and poured some water into his mouth. Leaning towards her, he connected their lips and allowed the water to flood into her mouth.

Gulping it down, Kosuke panted a bit when they separated. The sight made Dabi narrow his eyes--so cute.

A bit later, Kosuke stopped accepting the kisses, insisting she had had her fill. After protesting for a bit, Dabi gave in. However, he didn't leave. Instead, he got in bed beside her after resituating her into the laying down position.

Kosuke froze the second he did, her breathing rapidly increasing in speed as Dabi's arms encircled her waist and his face pressed into her neck. The burn on her side pulsed suddenly as his hand brushed it, causing her to wince and shudder in fear.

"Cupcake..." Dabi drawled, almost warningly. "Relax, you're really stiff. Don't you want to go back to sleep?"

"I'd rather not while you're here, who knows what you'll do."

"I'm not low enough to do something to a sleeping girl."

"I doubt that. You must have washed me since there are no traces of what we did."

"If you count that as doing something, then I guess so. But I myself don't see cleaning up as doing something."

"Can you please just leave?" Kosuke's voice practically broke as she spoke, striking a cord in Dabi. He honestly wasn't sure if he liked seeing her in pain or if he hated it.

The line between love and hate was very thin, he remembered hearing somewhere.

"OI, DABI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?! WE NEEDA GOOOOOOOOO!" Toga shouted from the bar, absolutely fed up with waiting. Sighing, the patchwork villain sat up.

"I'll see you in a few hours, okay cupcake?" He pecked her cheek before standing up from the bed and sauntering to the door with the tray in hand. The door opened and then it closed, leaving Kosuke in darkness once more--alone.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" She asked herself, curling up into the fetal position as tears welled in her eyes. "Dad... I'm scared... Please save me.. Someone.. Anyone.." And that was how she fell back into the comfort of sleep.