Ten

"Akaguro!" I heard someone call, so I turned towards the voice. Kirishima and Bakugo were running towards me. "We came to see of you and Mister Aizawa needed any help, but it looks like you guys took care of it." Kirishima explained as they stopped in front of me.

"Where's Mist guy?" Bakugo demanded, and I sighed.

"Gone, him and Hand Man."

"Fuck." He cursed. "Where's Aizawa?"

"He's up helping Thirteen. We should probably go there too." I explained, and we were about to set off towards the stairs when we heard a voice.

"Akaguro! Kirishima! Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled as he, Asui, and Mineta ran towards us, causing me to grin.

"Hey guys! Glad you're all okay!" I waved at them as they got closer.

"Yeah, you too ribbit." Asui said, "I'm curious, why did Aizawa ask you to help him fight, but not anyone else?" She asked, and just as I was about to answer, Bakugo beat me to it.

"Shut up already, we need to get moving." He growled, and we exchanged a look before I nodded.

"Right, let's go." I said, and we all jogged towards the stairs. Once we got to the top, I gasped when I saw Thirteen. "What happened?!" I asked, dashing over to her and Aizawa.

"I used my quirk on the warp gate, but he opened a warp behind me." Thirteen explained, and my eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you aren't dead!" I exclaimed, "And now that Kurogiri isn't here, we can leave to get the other pros."

"Kurogiri?" Aizawa asked, his eyes narrowing. I shrugged.

"That's just what Shigaraki called the warpio guy." I explained.

"Wait, walk me through who is who." Aizawa told me, so I did, making sure to tell him everything I could about them. At the end, he nodded. "Good work, this information just might lead to their capture."

"It had better, I can't believe I lost them when they were only a few feet in front of me!" I complained, and Thirteen shook her head.

"No, it's not your fault. The warp gate was just too efficient in the use of his quirk." She tried to cheer me up.

"Anyway, any other injuries?" Aizawa called to the other students, who shook their heads as a no.

"Uh, I did." Midoriya raised his hand. I snickered, not exactly surprising. Aizawa sighed but nodded.

"Alright, that's good all things considered." He muttered. I agreed, my eyes floating over everyone to make sure we were all here. I noticed that Todoroki wasn't here, and I couldn't find Yaozorozu, Jiro, or Kaminari either.

"'Zawa, I'm going to find the other students, be back soon!" I told him before disappearing in my shadow. Going around the entire USJ, I spotted Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro. Kaminari was being held by a villain threatening him. I smirked before popping out of my shadow and tackling the villain. "GET YOTE!"

"Akaguro?!" Jiro exclaimed in surprise as I knocked the villain out. I wiped my forehead before waving.

"What's up guys? Just checking in on everybody. All of us are at the entrance, you guys should head there while I go look for stragglers." I explained the situation, and the two females nodded while Kaminari just held his thumbs up with some snot coming out of his nose. I scrunched my own nose before jumping into my shadow and finishing my round of the USJ.

I found Todoroki at the landslide zone. "Hey Todoroki...wow, good job." I looked around, impressed at the fact he had frozen everyone. He just shrugged.

"How's everything going? I assume it's all sorted since you're here and not with Mister. Aizawa." He deducted. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it's all sorted so you should get to the entrance where all of our classmates are." I told him, and he nodded in agreement.

"Alright, lead the way." Todoroki said, and we both started walking towards the entrance. "Is there anyone else that you need to find?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"No, you were the last one. Glad you were able to handle yourself." I smiled at him. Todoroki just maintained his indifferent expression. It was mostly quiet the rest of the way, which I found quite peaceful; almost blissful. Suddenly, Todoroki spoke up.

"What's your relationship with Mister Aizawa?" he asked, causing me to pause slightly. Why did he ask that?

"There's really not much to tell. He's my teacher, just like he's yours. I'm not sleeping with him if that's what you're implying." I frowned as I added the last part. Todoroki's eyes widened as he quickly defended himself.

"No, no that's not at all what I meant. It's just that he asked you to fight, but no one else. Why is that?" He questioned, and I sighed. That's the second time someone's asked that, and last time Bakugo covered for me. "And he called you Vigil, but your first name is Kosuke."

"Uhhhhhhhh..." I bit my lip, honestly not knowing how I was going to get out of this. "I...I can't tell you, Todoroki." I admitted, glancing over at him. "Please understand, it's nothing personal, it's just... I literally can't tell you."

"That's alright, I think I get it anyway." He shrugged. My eyes widened at his comment, but I never got the chance to ask because before I had realized it, we had already climbed the stairs and were approaching the entrance.

"Hey class rep, thanks for rounding us up!" Kirishima grinned at me, causing me to scowl and shove him playfully. Bakugo rolled his eyes. Then I realized the pros had gotten here while I had been rounding the class up.

"Akaguro, get everyone back on the bus so we can go back to the school. The police will handle everything from here." Aizawa told me, and immediately I nodded.

"Cool," I smiled before turning to my classmates. "Alright people! Time to leave, lets get back on the bus!" I called, and started walking. Kirishima and Bakugo jogged to catch up with me, and soon the rest of the class did the same.

We got on, Iida blowing the whistle again because I gave him another one. Bakugo glared at me when I sat next to him. "Go sit somewhere else, Blondie." He grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Nahh, I'm good. What did you mean when you said I see how it is?" I asked, and immediately Bakugo's mouth clamped shut as he scowled. Then he muttered something under his breath, but luckily I caught it.

"You're scared of me, thats why." My eyes widened at his confession. How did he know that? I mean, I was kind of scared of him, but mostly when he was trying to kill Midoriya.

"Bakugo, I'm not scared of you." I tried to tell him, but he just huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Liar. You've been avoiding me since I lost to the shit nerd." he grumbled, looking out the window. "Not that I blame you or anything, I know I'm terrifying and I'm fine with that."

"Alright, I'm going to rephrase." I said, and I placed my hand on Bakugo's cheek. He jerked away, his eyes wide as he stared at me. "I'm not scared of you anymore."

With that confession, Bakugo slowly nodded. "Alright Blondie." He grumbled, "Don't touch me again." I poked him in the bicep, causing him to jerk. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"BUT I WANNA TOUCH YOU!"

"I'm feeling a lot of sexual tension." Moneta observed, and immediately we both stopped and glared at him before slowly scooting farther away from each other. Mineta smirked. "I was right."