Fourteen

We were told the next day that the sports festival would be in three weeks, and to keep up our training do we would be ready. "Akaguro." Aizawa called me before I could leave for lunch.

"What's up Aizawa?" I smiled at him after I waved Todoroki and Bakugo to go on ahead without me.

"Today you're going to be training with the third years today after lunch." He stated casually, but my eyes widened at the news.

"Huh?! Third years?! Shouldn't I start with the second years or something?!" I panicked. Aizawa chuckled and shook his head.

"No, you're going to train with the third years, end of discussion." He ended the debate, causing me to frown. "Now then, come back to the classroom before lunch ends and grab your hero costume, I'll walk you to their classroom." Aizawa told me. I slowly nodded, backing out of the room.

During lunch, I was so distracted thinking about what the training would be like I barely ate or said anything. And before I knew it, it was time to go.

I stood nervously outside the door of Class 3A, scratching the back of my hand and biting my lip. Aizawa had told the teacher that I would be joining them for training that day, and their teacher had agreed.

So there I was, nervous as hell as I imagined the worst possible scenarios. The first one was that they all resented me because I'm a first year that gets to train with the third years.

Just as I ran through several more scenarios, the door opened and the teacher waved me inside. Walking into the room, my gaze was focused on the ground. "Everyone, this is Kosoke Akaguro from class 1A, I expect you to make her feel welcome." He told them.

Hesitantly, I lifted my head and gazed at the class, all of which had huge smiles on their faces when they saw me look up. I gave a subtle wave. "Alright, now that that's done, get changed."

As soon as the teacher was out of the classroom, everyone rushed toward me. "Oh my god, hi its so nice to meet you!" A girl with blue hair pushed through the crowd, a tall blond following her. "I'm Nejire Hado!"

"O-oh nice to meet you Hado." I smiled at her, figiting slightly as i was still nervous.

"Hey, I'm Mirio Togata." The blond grinned at me. "I can tell we'll be great friends."

"Thanks, I hope so." I agreed with a laugh, "Aizawa-err Eraserhead said i am gonna be coming here a lot."

"Thats awesome! Oh, we should probably go get changed, yeah? Come on Akaguro!" Hado pulled me out of the room after she grabbed her hero costume. I had brought mine with me since Aizawa told me to take it.

The girls in the changing room were really nice and welcoming towards me as we got changed, even complimenting my body and costume. Of course i complimented them back.

We finally made our way to the training arena, and I looked really impressed at everyone's costumes. They looked totally badass! "Whoa, Togata you look so awesome!" I grinned at him when Hado and I walked over.

"Thanks Akaguro! Yours is pretty neat too." He returned, "Oh, this is Tamaki Amajiki, he's the other portion of our trio." He introduced the dark blue haired male standing beside him.

I smiled at him, but all he did was look away before muttering "hi." I looked confused for a second before I realized he was shaking.

"Um, I can leave if you guys want?" I offered, hoping not to make anyone uncomfortable with my presence.

"Oh no, don't go!" Hado pleaded, grabbing my arm. "Don't worry about Amajiki, he just has to warm up to you, he's kinda shy." She informed me, so I nodded.