Twenty Five

(DID SOMEONE SAY THEY WANTED AN UPDATE? YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED! 😁😁😁)

I had gone home because I told Recovery Girl that I wasn’t feeling well. All I really wanted to do was go home, lay in bed, and sleep away my pain. Locking the door, I went over to the cabinet where my dad put all of the Code Red things, which consisted of pads, tampons, chocolates, candies, heating pads, meds, and movie dramas. 

My dad really didn’t want to have to deal with me on my period so this was his way of helping but not being involved. On the news it was also shown that the Vigilante was always absent a week during each month, so during that period more pros would be around during the times I usually patrol. 

After gathering some chocolates, meds, and a heating pad, I also grabbed a tub of ice cream, just vanilla. Then I headed to my room, plopping on the bed and setting my goodies down on the nightstand. Before I could even think of popping some chocolate goodness into my mouth, I fell asleep.

~

I have no idea how long I slept, but I would have slept longer if someone hadn’t started obnoxiously knocking on my door. I could just tell it was Bakugo by the angry yelling. Sighing, I got up, wrapped my blanket around me and went to open the door. “What do you want?”  I asked in annoyance as I opened the door. Bakugo and Todoroki were standing on the porch, and both looked surprised at my depressed appearance. 

“What the hell happened to you?” Bakugo demanded, crossing his arms. “You left before the festival was over.”

“Yeah, I did.” I gave him an unamused look. “I just got my period and the cramps are killing me, so if we could wrap this up so I can go back to bed…” I hinted, glancing inside the house, then back to them. Their faces immediately went bright red, both looking away slightly as Bakugo cleared his throat and Todoroki bit his lip. 

“Um, do you need anything?” Todoroki was the first to recover from the news, still not making eye contact with me. 

“No, I’m all set. My dad always gets me stuff in advance.” I explained, glancing back inside again. 

“Where is your dad, by the way?” Todoroki asked, looking behind me. 

“Business trip.” I answered, which was kind of the truth but kinda not…

“Maybe you’d like some company?”

“What I want right now is to sleep.” I stated firmly. Todoroki sighed and nodded, about to turn around and leave. However, Bakugo suddenly shoved past me, causing my eyes to widen. “What are you doing?!”

“Coming in. Geez, you’re acting like I’m violating you.” Bakugo rolled his eyes, then looked around. “Come on IcyHot, get in here. Shut the door, it’ll be easier for her to catch a cold during this time.” The duo haired male did as told, coming in and closing the door. 

“Hey, wait, hold on a second-”

“No.” Bakugo said, turning back to face me. The look in his eyes startled me enough to shut me up. “We’re going to take care of you because your dad isn’t here. That cool with you, IcyHot?”

“As long as Kosuke’s alright with it.”

“Shut up, she can’t make rational decisions right now.”

“Um, yes I can.”

“No, you really can’t.”

“Yes I can!”

“My mother decided she wanted to get seven dogs, four cats, and a goldfish along with buying a fucking beach condo all in the same day, so no, I have to disagree.” Bakugo told me, causing my eyes to widen. “I was the only rational person in that house. Since you’re the only person in this house, that’s not very wise. IcyHot!” He yelled, “Call your old man and tell him you’re staying at Kosuke’s!”

“Alright.” He replied, getting out his phone. 

“Guys, I swear, I’m a functional human being! Don’t you think this is going a bit overboard?” I asked, on the verge of tears. Okay, so maybe I wasn’t emotionally stable, but I was mentally stable. I’m, like, 90% sure I was, at least. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes, grabbing my arm. “Where’s your room? You need to go back to sleep before the cramps get worse and you have more delusions.”

“Huh?!” I was so confused at this point, I wasn’t even fighting against him anymore. The blonde somehow found my room and pulled me inside. 

“Alright, get in bed and go to fucking sleep, got it?” He told me, so I frowned at him but got back in bed. “ Good, let us know if you need anything.”

“I need answers as to why you’re forcing yourself on me but whatever.” I muttered, rolling over and curling in a ball around my heating pad. I could hear Bakugo sigh before the door closed, leaving me alone in my room. 

~

It was dark when I woke up, yawning. How long had I slept? Deciding to question it later, I stood up and rewrapped the blanket around myself before venturing outside of my room. What I saw was shocking. 

Todoroki and Bakugo had crashed on the two couches, both looking extremely peaceful in their sleep. However, at the sound of my approaching footsteps, the two slowly woke up. “Oh, hey Kosuke.” Todoroki smiled, propping himself up with his elbows. “How are you feeling?”

“Better.” I replied, smiling slightly. “Um, I’m kind of hungry though.”

"I knew you would be." Bakugo groaned, rolling over to face me. He looked sleepy, but also really cute. "There's leftovers in the fridge, we already ate."

"Oh, thank you Katsuki." I replied happily, heading to the kitchen. When I got there, my eyes wandered to the clock. It was midnight.

Suddenly I felt bad for waking them, even if they are here uninvited. Sighing, I opened the fridge, but my eyes widened. "Did you order a whole damn buffet or something?!" I shouted, completely forgetting how late it was.

"No dipshit, I made all of that! You're fucking welcome!"

"How the duck did you make all of that?!"

"IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO COOK OKAY, GEEZ!"

"can you guys please stop shouting?" Todoroki asked quietly, but it worked as Bakugo and I stopped yelling.

"Sorry, I forgot how late it was. I won't bother you anymore..." I looked down in shame, walking back to my room.

"Ugh, you're such a pain." Bakugo grumbled, rolling over and going back to sleep. Todoroki sighed, rubbing the side of his face before doing the same.

The Akaguro household stood dark and silent, three figures in a deep sleep inside it's walls.

(Stain: DIDN'T I SAY NO FRIENDS OVER! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU KOSUKE!

Kosuke: IT'S NOT MY FAULT OKAY! THEY FORCES THEIR WAY IN!

Stain: YOU ARE SO GROUNDED WHEN I GET BACK!

Kosuke: If you ever get back...

Stain: ...What?)