Twenty Two

“You’re the WHAT?!” Shinso demanded. We were in a deserted room, sitting across from each other as I explained what I had in mind. “The vigilante’s my idol! You have no idea how much I admire you, you keep on saving people even when the cops keep trying to catch you!” Shinso grinned ear to ear. 

“Haha, thanks Shinso.” I returned lightly, also grinning. “So now that you know, you can’t tell anyone.”

“Well obviously.” He rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, what I wanted to offer was that you can come with me on patrols, and that way you can get some experience. When we aren’t partolling, my dad has a dojo he used to use to train me but now it’s pretty much deserted. We can train there, help you master physical fights instead of just mental ones.” I explained.

“I mean, of course I want to, but…” He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. I was about to open my mouth and try to explain some more, but he suddenly leaned forward. “Let’s do it.” 

“Oh hell yeah.” I grinned. Before either of us could move, the building shook. “What the actual fuck?” I demanded, standing up. “Come on, let’s go check it out.” I said, running out of the room with Shinso in toe. We came to the exit, and both of our eyes widened. 

“That’s a bit overkill.” Shinso muttered, staring at the huge ice wall. Todoroki was standing in the middle of the arena, blowing out a puff of hot air. Sero had been the target of the ice, but I felt there was more to it. 

Just then, I noticed Endeavor on the other side of the stadium, his eyes narrowed in on his son. They must have had a chat, I decided. That would definitely get Todoroki pissed off enough to overkill Sero. “Be honest Sero, can you move?” Midnight asked, shivering as half her body was covered in ice. Collateral damage. 

“Are you kidding, obviously not!” Sero said, so Midnight declared Todoroki the winner. After that, Todoroki took a second to melt Sero, looking kinda sad. I frowned as people started shouting Nice Try at Sero. That’s not what you say to someone who just lost.

“Akaguro?” Shinso poked me, causing me to jump slightly. “Want to go back and discuss more about what this deal entails?” He suggested, and I shrugged. 

“Not much else to say, you’d be coming with me after school instead of going home, then we’d be going on patrol. You’ll need a hero costume, but I have friends in the support department so I can get you one.” I explained, “You’ll need to hide your face so that no one can recognize you. I might even spray your hair black or something, just to make extra sure. Up to you. Anyway, after we patrol, we can go train and work out. Or we can reserve the weekend as your training and workout days.” I listed off.

“Uh, let’s stick to weekends because I still have homework and I don’t want to be up until 5 every morning.” He explained with a frown, so I nodded.

“Alright, fair enough.” I agreed, slapping him on the back. He gave me an annoyed look in return. “Anyway, I kinda wanna go watch the rest of the festival so I’m gonna head back to my section, cool?” 

“Yeah, later Akaguro.” Shinso nodded, waving me off as I headed towards the 1A section.

The next fight was Kaminari against Shiozaki, which was gonna be interesting. "Hey Katsuki, mind if I sit next to you?" I asked, smiling brightly at him. He glanced up at me.

"Whatever Blondie." He grumbled, but moved so that I could do so. Grinning happily, I sat down next to him and leaned on his shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching the festival."

"On my shoulder?"

"Yep, comfy." I smirked up at him. Suddenly I heard Mineta pipe up.

"I'm still feeling a lot of sexu-" He was cut off as Asui slapped him with her tongue, causing him to cry out in surprise.

Kaminari and Shiozaki came out into the stage, making me yawn. "Wanna take a nap?" Katsuki asked me quietly, and I nodded. "Go ahead."

With that, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I really just wanna get the sports festival done with at this point so we can get into more interesting things. Plus I'm in school so the writing is rushed, once again, sorry!)