Thirty Three

"AKAGURO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Mina and all of the girls immediately attacked me as soon as I entered the classroom.

"WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

"WE WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!"

"I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAD!"

"One at a time, she doesn't have the brain capacity to understand all of you at once." Shota muttered as he walked into the classroom from behind me.

"Sorry!" Mina apologized, "So, um, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gave her a closed eye grin and a thumbs up. "Sorry I skipped a whole week and made you worry."

"No no, it's no trouble at all! I'm glad you're doing okay." Ururaka immediately said, the girls nodding.

"Welcome back Akaguro! Been a minute." Kaminari greeted with a smirk, Kirishima next to him.

"You sure you're doing okay man? You can tell us if you need anything." The redhead told me, to which I shook my head.

"Nah, let's just get past this and go back to normal, yeah?" I suggested, so they nodded.

"Sure thing Akaguro." Kirishima smiled happily.

"Akaguro!" I heard a familiar voice say, so I turned and looked at Iida as he power walked towards me. "Glad to have you back, you have us quite a scare there!"

"Thanks Iida. Sorry about your brother." I gave him a tight smile, which he waved off.

"It's of no consequence, besides the news of your father's arrest must have taken much more of a toll on you than my brother's incident did on me." The dark haired male reassured, so I dropped it.

"Well anyway, did anything big happen while I was gone?" I changed the subject, so he nodded.

"Yes, a few things actually. Don't worry though, over a few lunches I can most certainly get you caught up." Iida promised, so I took him up on it.

After that, Shota told us all to sit down so class could begin. I hadn't talked to Bakugo or Todoroki yet that day, but I could feel both staring at me.

"Hey, Kosuke." I heard the blonde whisper as Midnight was teaching.

"What?" I asked quietly back.

"You didn't shower the entire week you were gone, did you?"

"How-" I paused, realizing I must stink. Bakugo snickered as I covertly sniffed my arm pit and almost died.

"Might wanna get a shower soon blondie." He smirked as I gave him a sour look before focusing on class again.

~third person brought to you by this crossover~

Shoto watched Kosuke throughout the day, his mind reeling as he thought of what the chief of police had told them

He wanted to tell her.