Twelve

(Merry Christmas you guys! Here's another update ❤)

During school the next day, all of my classmates were talking about the news and how they got some screen time and all that. Meanwhile, I had bought a sleeping bag and was curled up on the floor next to my desk. It was actually really comfortable, and Bakugo kept sending me weird looks.

"Attention, homeroom class is about to begin, everyone take your seats!" Iida proclaimed, doing his robot arm thing.

"Uhhh, we're all sitting." Kirishima sweat-dropped.

"Yeah you're the only one standing." Sero agreed. Iida sat down with a grimace.

"Dang it!" He gritted out.

"Don't sweat it." Ururaka told him. After that, Mina asked Asui who she thought would be teaching class today considering the fact that Aizawa was in the hospital. I frowned at this information, when had he gone to the hospital. Suddenly, a voice came from the door.

"Morning class." Aizawa grumbled. He was wearing his normal hero costume, but had a sling and his face was wrapped in bandages. My eyes widened at this.

"Mister Aizawa what are you doing here?!" Everyone asked in concern.

"Whoa, what a pro!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Mister Aizawa, I'm glad you're okay!" Iida raised his arm.

"You call that okay?" Ururaka asked him.

"My well being is irrelevant." Aizawa stated plainly, "What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

"'Zawa, don't scare them like that." I laughed, still on the floor. Aizawa glanced at me, his one exposed eye widening slightly to see me in a grey sleeping bag. The black haired male sighed, shaking his head.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." He continued.

"Yes!" Kirishima grinned.

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!"

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kirishima cheered, only to be pushed down.

"Wait a second-" Kaminari said, being the one to push Kirishima.

"Is it really a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"They could attack after we're all in the same place." Ojiro agreed. (OMG I just realized—Jiro, O-Jiro, hahaha anyway continue!)

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and that our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years." Aizawa explained, "This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA, its not something we can just cancel for a few villains." He finished, and as soon as he did, Mineta spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but why not? It's just the sports festival!" He complained, looking scared. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Midoriya asked in confusion.

"Of course I do!" Mineta protested, "I just don't wanna get murdered!"

"Oh my GOD Mineta grow a pair, no one is gonna get murdered at the sports festival! Get it together for fuck's sake." I growled at him, causing him to shriek and cower in his desk. I smirked.

"Akaguro, language. One more time and I'll reject your sleeping bag privileges." Aizawa warned me, causing me to sigh and nod.

"Got it, sorryyyyyyy."

"Anyway, our sports festival is one of the most watched events of the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games, but then quirks started appearing." Aizawa told us, "Now the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's only one tournament that matters: the UA sports festival."

"That's right, and top heroes everywhere will be watching." Yaoyorozu said, clenching her fist. "This is where you get scouted."

"Sure, unless you're dead!" Mineta commented. I sent him a glare, which sent him back into cowering.

"She's right!" Kaminari agreed with Yaoyorozu, "After graduating, a lot of people join pro agencies as a side kick."

"Yeah but that's as far as some people go." Jiro observed, "They miss their own chances to go pro and stay eternal sidekicks." Se then turned to Kaminari. "Actually, that's probably where you're headed, you're kinda dumb." When she said this, I burst out laughing.

"BUUUUURN JIRO!" I gave her a thumbs up to which she just smiled at me while Kaminari just looked dejected.

"It's true," Aizawa cut in, "that joining a famous hero agency can garner you more experience and popularity, that's why the festival matters. If you wanna go pro one day, then this event can open a path for you." The black haired male continued, "One chance a year, three chances in a lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival, that means you better not slack off on your training." Aizawa warned us.

"Yes sir." the class chanted.

"Class is dismissed."