Eleven

After the attack, we were taken back to the school and allowed to go home for the day. I waved goodbye to everyone else that was walking home before going my own way.

When I got home, I collapsed onto the couch with the biggest groan of my life. After the attack, I was exhausted and really didn't want to goon patrol.

However, since I was a pro and the public depended on my ability to fight bad guys, I begrudgingly slipped on my pants and sweatshirt, tied on my masks, strapped on my twin swords and left the house.

Luckily during my patrol, nothing really happened. I got to say hi to some pros who were also out on patrol, but other than that it was quiet, which I thanked God for.

At around six thirty, the sun went down. With my quirk no longer useful, I headed home and avoided being spotted by police.

My dad was in his room getting ready to go out on his patrol when I got home from mine. We nodded to each other before he went on his way.

Stripping out of my costume, I made myself a sandwich because I didn't want to order in and I didn't want to burn the house down. After I ate my sandwich, I took a well deserved shower and then went to bed.

The next day, the school called to say that there wouldn't be any school because of the incident. I was all for that because who in their right mind likes school? The hero training part of it is fun but everything else is just plain torture. Just as I was about to go back to sleep, the phone rang again. Sighing, I got up and answered it. "Yellow?"

"It's me." Came Todoroki's voice, which left me slightly confused.

"Uhhhh, hey Todoroki, how did you get this number?" I asked casually.

"I just hacked into UA and found it, anyway can you come over? I need to talk to you." Todoroki explained, and the fact that he said he hacked into UA so casually made me want to crack up but I held myself together.

"I would but I don't know where you live." I told him, but apparently he had already anticipated this.

"You really don't know where Endeavor lives?" He asked with a laugh, then he told me the address before making me promise to come over after I had breakfast.

"See you soon, bye Todoroki." I said before hanging up with a long sigh. I don't know why he wanted to talk to me, let alone for me to go over to his house, but whatever. The address was in an area I was slightly familiar with so I should be able to find it fairly easily.

After getting in some breakfast, I got dressed in jeans and a muscle tank before leaving a note for my dad. Taping it to the fridge, I slipped into my shadow and went in search of Todoroki's house.

It didn't take me long to find it, as it was a very nice house. Not surprising since the number 2 hero lived there along with his kids. Endeavor and I have a fairly good relationship when working, but he is a bit of an asshole from time to time.

Knocking on the door, I waited less than ten seconds before Todoroki opened the door. "Hey Akaguro, come in. You can put your shoes over there." He told me, and I nodded as I slipped my shoes off and tossed them in the pile of other shoes by the door.

"Dude, this house is awesome." I commented as I looked around. It was old Japanese style, which was pretty rare these days and extremely expensive.

"Thanks, come on." Todoroki led the way, heading towards a room. He opened the door for me and I walked in. The di-haired male came in after me, shutting the door behind him. When he gestured for me to take a seat on the floor, I did so as he followed suit. "I know."

"Know..." I trailed off, confused as to what he meant by that.

"I know you're the Vigilante." This statement caught me off guard as my eyes widened. I had no idea how to react in this situation, but he didn't give me time to ponder as he continued, "Don't bother denying it, I saw you on patrol yesterday after we got out of school. You have the exact same masks. Word of advise, if you don't want people finding out, change your masks so they aren't the same." Todoroki concluded, leaving me speechless. Wow, this guy was good, I thought to myself as I slowly nodded.

"So, when did you first decide to see if I was the Vigilante?" I questioned after a while.

"Yesterday when Mr. Aizawa called you Vigil." He shrugged, "Anyway, that's all I wanted to talk to you about. I also wanted to know a bit more about your quirk and why you do what you do." He suggested, so I spent the next hour explaining my quirk, and why I am the vigilante.

"-Anyway, is that enough for you?" I asked after I finished. Todoroki nodded, so I stood up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, and I gave him a look.

"It's almost lunch, I need to go home, eat, and then go on patrol." I answered as I stretched.

"Oh.." He paused before his face lit up. "You can stay here for lunch, I'm a pretty good cook."

"Oh, sure I guess." I smiled at him, causing him to lift his lips in return. "That's the first time I've seen you smile, Todoroki. You should do it more." I encouraged, grinning widely. The male in front of me laughed slightly with a shake of his head.

"I don't have much to smile about, but if you insist." He smiled, and I couldn't keep the grin off my face as we headed towards his kitchen.

"Since you don't have much to smile about, I volunteer to be your personal bubble of cheer!" I exclaimed as he started to gather the ingredients.

"So, like a friend?" He glanced back at me.

"No, more like best friend." I snickered, making Todoroki smile.

"I'd be alright with that." He muttered gently, making my smile widen. After that, he made lunch and I have to say it was as good as he promised it would be. When we finished, I helped clean up before I reminded him I needed to go patrol.

"See you tomorrow, Akaguro." He told me, and I nodded.

"Yep, bye Todoroki!" I gave him a goodbye hug, to which he hugged back.

"Also, you can call me Shoto." He allowed, causing me to grin as we parted.

"Then you can call me Kosuke." I responded happily. We then said our final goodbyes before I headed back home for patrol.