Eight

"Hey Iida, you wanna deal with this one pal?" I asked, tossing him a whistle. He looked at me in shock.

"Really?"

"Yeah sure, go for it." I nodded. He looked extremely happy as he started to blow into the whistle. "GATHER ROUND CLASS ONE A!" Iida shouted, "USING YOUR STUDENT NUMBERS FORM TWO NEAT LINES SO WE CAN LOAD THE BUS EFFICIENTLY!" He yelled, and continued to blow the whistle. I giggled as I just walked onto the bus.

Everyone walked on, and took their seats. "Hey, mind if I sit here?" Todoroki asked me, and I nodded.

"Sure, go ahead." I told him, and he did so without further comment.

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida complained as he sulked.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Ashido giggled.

"If we're pointing out the obvious then there's something I wanna say, about you actually." Asui turned to Midoriya.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya asked in a rush.

"I told you to call me Tsu." She saidright, causing him to look down in embarrassment.

"Oh, yeah right."

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Asui asked him, and immediately he sort of freaked out.

"What? Really? You think so huh? I never really thought about that, I guess they're kinda similar-"

"Wait hold on Tsu, you forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself, that makes a huge difference." Kirishima butted in, and Midoriya sighed in relief. "Still, I think it's pretty cool to have a simple ogmenting type quirk, you could do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening is super strong and could destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive." He admitted.

"Ah no way I think it's really awesome looking!" Midoriya told him happily. "You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that!"

"You really think so?" Kirishima grinned. "It seems like it would be easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier."

"My naval Lazer has the perfect combination of pinash and strength." Aoyama commented.

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomach ache, sweetie." Ashido cut in, putting her hand on his shoulder as he looked at her annoyedly.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Akaguro, Todoroki, amd Bakugo." Kirishima smiled at Bakugo, who gave him an annoyed look for interrupting his thought process.

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry so he'll never be that popular." Asui stated, and immediately my hand flew to my mouth. She obviously had a death wish if she was bold enough to say something like that with him around.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOU ASS!" Bakugo yelled, gripping the railing angrily.

"See?" Asui shrugged.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality's flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari commented, and I knew Bakugo was gonna get even more angry. I kinda feel bad for Jiro, who was sitting right next to him. I'd offer to trade, but I'm next to the window and Todoroki is next to me so that wouldn't really work.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOSER!" Bakugo snarled back, and I could see how uncomfortable Jiro was. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Hey Jiro, wanna trade?" I asked, and immediately she nodded.

"Yes please, thanks Kosuke." She nodded to me, getting up. I scooted around Todoroki's sleeping form and sat down next to Bakugo.