Thirty

~still third person~

The next day, class 1A had a substitute homeroom teacher. "Hey, where's Mister Aizawa?"

"He's taking an off day." Midnight explained, "He'll be back next week, don't you worry."

"This is fucking suspicious." Bakugo grumbled, "First Kosuke, now Aizawa. What the fuck is going on?"

"GUYS!" Kamimari yelled, standing up suddenly. "Remember that video I showed you about the hero killer?!"

"Yeah, what about it?" Shoji asked, everyone's eyes on the excited blonde.

"His name was Chitzome Akaguro. Akaguro, as in our classmate Kosuke Akaguro!" Kamimari exclaimed, and everyone's eyes widened.

"No way..."

"She's that freak's daughter?"

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo suddenly yelled, gaining everyone's attention. "It doesn't matter who the fuck Kosuke's father is, she's still the same goddamn person we all know, who gives a fuck?"

"Dude, she probably knew that he was the hero killer, and did absolutely nothing!" Kirishima reasoned, but Bakugo wasn't having it. He walked up to the redhead, his eyes narrowed.

"Would you turn in your only family?" He asked, and Kiri felt like his eyes were staring into his soul. Looking away, the redhead shook his head. "That's what I thought."

"Alright, now that everything has been put on the table, let's start class shall we?" Midnight suggested, biting her lip. Why did Aizawa have to leave me with these kids?

~•~

Meanwhile, Aizawa and Kosuke were packing up her things to take over to his house. "Wait, how many cats do you have?" Kosuke asked, aghast that the black haired man had that many.

"15, most of the time." Aizawa answered, picking up a box. "Come on, I think this is the last of it."

"There's one more thing..." Kosuke trailed off, looking back at the closed bedroom door. Aizawa watched her in confusion as she opened the door, walking back to the closet and grabbing something.

The two exchanged a nod when she returned, and they headed out to the moving van. After putting in the last few boxes, Aizawa got in the van, letting the platinum blonde female make a last goodbye to her home, for now at least.

"I'll make you proud dad." Kosuke mumbled, his spare costume in her hands. "One day, I'll get you back. I promise."

Kosuke slid into the passenger seat beside Aizawa, and the two drove away, towards her new life. "Man, this is gonna be so weird." Kosuke laughed.

"What is?"

"Patrolling, as I usually do it around my house." She explained. "It's just gonna be weird since I probably don't know the area you live in."

"True, but you'll get used to it after a while." Aizawa said, giving her a slight smile. "You have all weekend, then school next week."

"Oh, right, um..." Kosuke paused, getting out her phone. When they had made the deal, Shinso had given her his number in case anything came up.

Yo Shinso, still meeting at the dojo on Saturday?

She put her phone away, not expecting an answer at this time. However, it buzzed a second later.

Yeah, where do you want to meet up?

How about at the school?

Sure. What time?

How about 13?

Okay. See you then. Thank you again.

Sure thing, see ya!

"Who are you texting?" Aizawa butted in, glancing at her.

"You remember Shinso from the sports festival?" Kosuke answered, and Aizawa nodded. "I am going to train him."

"Oh?" This caught the pro's attention, causing him to glance over at her. "How do you plan to do that?"

"He needs experience, and combat training, so on weekends we're going to train. On weekdays he'll go on patrol with me." Kosuke grinned, the black haired pro shaking his head.

"Do you really have to drag others into your illegal activities?"

"It's the best way for him to gain experience, is it not?" She replied, "Also, I need to get him a hero costume."

"Don't look at me, if you want to do that you should go ask Powerloader for that." Aizawa shot down, not wanting be get involved.

"Right, I'll do that in a few days." Kosuke smiled with a sigh. "I was just hoping you'd have an idea as to what his costume should look like..."

"I'd suggest weapons since his quirk will never really be good for actual fighting, he'll have to figure out what he's comfortable with." The black haired pro explained. "Actually, if you hadn't said you were going to work with him, I probably would have." This statement made the female raise an eyebrow and face him.

"Oh really? See the same potential?"

"Yes, and he reminds me of myself at his age, only I had a better plan for how to achieve my future than him." Aizawa muttered, causing Kosuke to chuckle.

"You're such a push over."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you're right, you're actually just a softie."

"Kosuke."

"What?"

"Shut up."

~•~

On his way home, Todoroki was deep in thought. He had overheard what the Baku squad had revealed about Kosuke, and to be honest he suddenly felt extremely guilty.

He had been one of the people to take down her father, after all. The duo haired male was sort of glad that Kosuke hadn't been in school recently now, because he didn't know how he was going to face her now that he knew, but couldn't say.

Of course, he could always make one exception and tell her, just so all of their secrets were on the table like they had always been. Otherwise he'd feel guilty for not telling her.

The police commissioner giving them a thumbs up flashed through his mind, telling him not to say anything.

Soon he arrived home, his father already there. "Hey Shoto, Vigilante still not at school?"

"Yeah." He said plainly, not seeing it beneficial to say more to his old man as he put his things down. "I'm going to go check on her tomorrow."

"Actually Shoto, I was thinking-" Endeavor started, but Todoroki walked off before he could finish. The pro sighed, shaking his head. "He'll find out when it happens." Then Enji went back to what he had been doing, sending a last text.

See you on Sunday.

SURPRISE UPDATE CAUSE YEAH! yo welcome~