Forty

(Very sexual stuff [rape] occurs in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with that, don't read it. There is a break at the bottom but it's not long.)

)

Kosuke woke up, feeling something warm swirling around her nipple. Her eyes widened, she couldn't see anything. Starting to struggle, she deducted that she was handcuffed to the headboard, naked, and someone was hovering over her.

The person didn't stop their attack on her nipple, his grip on her waist tightening. "Good, you're awake." He mumbled against her skin, moving up from her breast to her ear. "Now the fun can start."

"W-where am I?" Kosuke demanded, her struggles stopping as she glared at the black figure over her. Dabi chuckled, grazing his teeth over her ear and tugging it slightly.

"Where do you think?"

"A pitch black room where I can't use my quirk."

"Yes, but that's not all. I guess I can tell you after I'm done, but I kind of want to see the panic in your eyes right now." Dabi smirked. "League of villains ring a bell, sweetheart?"

"Of course it does. And from your cockiness... Dabi?"

"That's me." He grinned, then bit down hard on her neck. Kosuke winced, a whimper trickling out of her mouth.

"What are you doing, get off me Dabi." She told him, starting to struggle again. The black haired male chuckled, igniting the hand on her naked waist and hearing her scream.

"Isn't it obvious cupcake? I'm going to rape you and there's nothing you can do about it."

Kosuke painted heavily, tears streaming down her face as her skin charred from the burn mark the black haired make had made on her, and from the fact that she knew he was right. She was no good in darkness, a complete weakling.

Suddenly she felt a foreign presence at her entrance, causing her eyes to open wide. “No, please!”

“Too late for that, princess.” Dabi smirked against her skin as he attacked her neck with his mouth, rubbing his thumb around the heat between her legs as she struggled. “Keep struggling and I’ll burn you again.” He threatened harshly into her ear, which caused the blonde female to completely still.

The burn on her waist was already unbearable, to add another one...Kosuke shook her head, more tears escaping her closed eyes as she tried to stay quiet. The male smirked again, this time taking her by surprise as he slammed his lips onto hers in a demanding kiss.

Kosuke gasped when Dabi penetrated her with his finger, giving him the chance to shove his tongue in her mouth. He added another digit, scissoring them inside her to loosen her up.

“Please…” was the first thing she said as soon as Dabi went back to marking her neck with his lips.

“Please what, princess?” He teased, suddenly adding a third finger which made her shudder.

“Stop, I don’t want this.” She sobbed, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. Dabi just chuckled, moving his fingers inside her and rubbing his thumb over her clit. He knew she was getting close by how her walls were clenching around his digits, but he wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

When he pulled his fingers out, he hadn’t expected the whine of displeasure that had come from the girl under him. Smirking, he put his juice covered fingers on her lips, forcing them inside. “Suck.” He ordered, and with no other option but to do as he said, Kosuke closed her eyes tightly as she tasted herself on his fingers.

While she was cleaning his fingers, Dabi positioned himself at her entrance. When he rubbed his tip on her, Kosuke immediately stopped sucking and looked at him with wide eyes, thrashing around to try and stop him.

“It’ll hurt more if you resist.” Dabi warned her, taking his fingers out of her mouth. He put his hand on her shoulder, stabilizing her and stopping her thrashing. Then he ignited his flames and entered her at the same time, causing the female to scream. “Oh god, you feel amazing…” Dabi moaned, her walls around his shaft clenching in such a sensual way that he loved.

Kosuke could barely think, her breaths coming in short pants as the tears flowed endlessly. The pain from the two burns and him taking her virginity was almost too much for her to handle. She wished for the oblivion of unconsciousness, wanting nothing more than to not be here.

Dabi started moving a few seconds later after he felt she had adjusted enough. Kosuke felt like her body was betraying her as she felt the pain in her lower body turn into pleasure as the villain thrust into her, first slow, then building speed.

Each thrust brought him deeper into her body, and before she knew it, she couldn’t contain her moans when he hit that one spot. Dabi smirked at her finally reacting the way he wanted her to, leaning down and kissing her again. “That’s it, Kosuke, feel me inside you. Don’t resist, just enjoy.” He whispered against her lips.

Waves of pleasure washed over her as Dabi sent her into her first orgasm, causing a scream to escape her lips. “DABI!” She screamed, her legs wrapping around her waist as he continued to pound into her, chasing his own high.

“That’s it, princess.” The black haired male groaned, thrusting harder into her each time. His hand reached up and grabbed one of her breasts, kneading it as he ground his hips onto her. Kosuke’s eyes widened and a breathless moan escaped her open mouth.

It was all too much, the pain, the pleasure, the orgasm. Kosuke could barely feel the pain anymore. Suddenly, Dabi pulled out which caused her to whimper from the loss.

However, he moved her legs to over his shoulders, thrusting back in a second later from a new angle. Another wave hit her immediately after, her walls clenching as her juices flowed out. Dabi smirked, milking as much as he could out of her until finally, he shuddered and released his own load inside her.

Kosuke’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, the feeling of his seed in her causing one last orgasm. But with this, she realized that Dabi hadn’t been wearing a condom. However, she couldn’t express her shock because before she knew it, Kosuke passed out.

Dabi pulled out as he panted, looking down at the girl he had marked as his. “You’re mine for life now, Kosuke Akaguro.” He said possessively.

~ end of sex ~

From the bar of the hideout, Bakugo listened with contempt. Someone was either torturing his friend, or fucking her. For selfish reasons, he hoped it was the first.

The explosive blonde watched as the man who had taken him walked out of the room down the hall, black jeans on and a white shirt. Dabi smirked at the tied up hero, giving him a two fingered wave.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Bakugo growled, sending a death glare at the villain. Patchwork only laughed.

"I fucked her till she passed out. And she was a virgin too, mmm." He hummed happily, smirking as Bakugo's eyes widened in terror, shock, and anger. "And there's nothing you or her can do about it."

As Dabi walked away from the teen throwing curses at him, he swore he would never let his princess leave him. She was his now, whether she liked it or not.